Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1EUR or less, VPS. min. 0.5GB RAM, no NAT, more than 5GB disk. TY! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1EUR or less, VPS. min. 0.5GB RAM, no NAT, more than 5GB disk. TY!

2»

Comments

• @KlaasPiima said:
    For 0,90€ got myself a vps. For a month. PP and others. 30GB/0,5GB, ty.

Who is the provider?

• KlaasPiimaKlaasPiima Member
    edited September 2015

It's an old thread already, but there's more than one (provider), that can do stuff like this. Sometimes, it's promo.

• KlaasPiima said: It's an old thread already, but there's more than one (provider), that can do stuff like this. Sometimes, it's promo.

Thank for this information no one ever could think of else!

Thanked by 2netomx Amitz
  • ArubaCloudArubaCloud Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

@nexusrain said:
    Don't forget the ArubaCloud deal normally doesn't cost only 1€, it's just a special. Got one in DE and can't complain, especially for the price. dd results were crappy for a SSD at the beginning (around 24MB/s) but now they're around 800MB/s (which definitely isn't essential too, I know, though the 24MB/s I/O was kinda low). Uptime was 100% so far, performance alright, network alright as well, didn't need support yet. For 1€ - well..

Aruba Cloud 1€ VPS will continue in the long term period, giving the possibility to everybody to understand and try vps and features

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AgaAga Member

@ArubaCloud maybe you should check the rules again

Signatures may contain only text, with a maximum of two lines, and hyperlinks, with a maximum of three in total. The only HTML you are allowed to use it to make text bold, italic, underlined, to strike something through, or to add a hyperlink. Any other HTML, CSS, images, or other media are not allowed. This includes giving color to text or making it stand out more than normal content.

Having your complete signature underlined, bold, italic, or a combination of those is an example of having a signature 'stand our more than normal content'.

Thanked by 1netomx

@aga we read the rules and we sent also a private message to LET moderator before use this signature

• elgselgs Member
    edited October 2015

ArubaCloud seems to meet the requirements.

• AgaAga Member

ArubaCloud said: private message to LET moderator before use this signature

And they let you guys used?
    Or you just send the PM and went using that signature before they could answer?

If the mods are giving away special free-pass 4 some providers break rules that are nothing I can do about.

However I'll always refrain from doing business with a company that behaves as they are too good to follow the same rules everybody else to the point of knowingly violate rules and still PM mods asking for special treatment.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I never got a PM about allowing any type of signature, who did you send the request to @ArubaCloud ?

@Aga said:
    However I'll always refrain from doing business with a company that behaves as they are too good to follow the same rules everybody else to the point of knowingly violate rules and still PM mods asking for special treatment.

We don't want to violate rules. Just FYI: we started LET using the actual signature, then we saw LET rules and we contacted moderator to remove our doubts.

However, we will change our signature in order to void criticism and because we want to be part of LET community like all the members.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @ArubaCloud Is internal network traffic counted with you?

Sorry @frecyboy what do u mean exactly? Just for a better understanding

• Let's say I get two of those 1€ Servers, and want to setup an internal network and push data between those 2 servers, will the traffic that occurs, but doesn't leave the data center also be counted on the 2TB bandwidth allowance?

• @Frecyboy said:
    Let's say I get two of those 1€ Servers, and want to setup an internal network and push data between those 2 servers, will the traffic that occurs, but doesn't leave the data center also be counted on the 2TB bandwidth allowance?

I didn't even know you could set up a LAN?

• sandro said: I didn't even know you could set up a LAN?

You can't, I maybe want to create one using gre/openvpn, thus I'm asking.

• @ArubaCloud

What happen if we exceed the 2TB monthly bandwidth limit?

Do you suspend our VPS or limit speed or...?

• singsingsingsing Member
    edited November 2015

Frecyboy said: Let's say I get two of those 1€ Servers, and want to setup an internal network and push data between those 2 servers,

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable request, an internal network included for free with 1EUR/mo VPS.

• I didn't request anything, I just asked if internal Traffic is counted

• Frecyboy said: I didn't request anything, I just asked if internal Traffic is counted

No idea what Aruba Cloud does, but it certainly makes sense to count it or rate limit it in some way. Switching capacity is limited, just like bandwidth to the Internet.

Of course, it is possible to set up really fancy networks that can handle a lot of internal traffic. Amazon EC2 does not charge for traffic between instances in the same "region". But just look how much they charge for the instances themselves ...

@Frecyboy when the limit is exceed, our technical service asks customer to upgrade the service or limit the traffic. However, if customer persists for several times in exceeding traffic limits, Aruba will limit the bandwidth.

Thanked by 1Frecyboy