Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RamNode] CYBER MONDAY! CRAZY DEALS! SSD & SSD-Cached VPSs [OVZ - KVM - RAID10 - 1Gbps - E3] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RamNode] CYBER MONDAY! CRAZY DEALS! SSD & SSD-Cached VPSs [OVZ - KVM - RAID10 - 1Gbps - E3]

2»

Comments

• I mean I cannot afford for my sites to be down.
    thx

• @Nick_A said: Please open a ticket

Done. :-)

• @Nick_A said: ANY SSD-CACHED OPENVZ (CVZ) PLAN - DOUBLE DISK AND 25% OFF FOR LIFE!

Does this mean 256MB CVZ plan will get 80G disk space ? Or is it applicable only to 128MB CVZ ?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Whoa said: Does this mean 256MB CVZ plan will get 80G disk space ? Or is it applicable only to 128MB CVZ ?

It applies to all plans :)

In other news, we have more SKVM stock available.

• @Nick_A said: It applies to all plans :)

Just got my umpteenth LEB :)

@Whoa said: Just got my umpteenth LEB :)

Nice!

• @nick_a what deal code applies to the SKVM?

@craigb said: @nick_a what deal code applies to the SKVM?

None of the Cyber Mondays. You can use our other ones scattered across the Internet though.

• @Nick_A said: @Asim - I was too busy to keep up with deals today unfortunately. What else are you looking for?

I don't exactly NEED something but im in for any surprises that you may have for the community :)

the SSD-cached is working awesome, I just hope that Solus gets serious about fixing those bugs that have been lingering on lately