Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

urpad deems all its clients as SPAMMERS and blocks port 25 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

urpad deems all its clients as SPAMMERS and blocks port 25

2»

Comments

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited September 2015

jbiloh said: I didn't even realize these guys were still in business. I thought root level went under after a series of bad buyouts including urpad.

Honestly I am surprised they are too.

I know they closed their building (All signs removed etc)

The person who sent me those pictures didn't want to pull into their parking lot to see if there was a note or something on the door.

Anyone live near Houston/Cypress Texas and wanna go take a peak? @Jar

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited September 2015

Also if you view the bottom of their website they changed their address to one which belongs to the new Data Foundry facility.

660 Greens Pkwy,

Houston, TX 77067

United States

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Did they have an office at that building I assume?

• jbiloh said: Did they have an office at that building I assume?

The building next door which is not pictured to the left of the sign. They occupied Suite C and I believe either Suite A or B next door later on.

• 17230 HUFFMEISTER RD
    SUITE C
    CYPRESS TX 77429

was their old address.

Also it does appear RLT's FB was updated to reflect the DataFoundry address. Not sure if they are renting an office there or what.

https://www.facebook.com/RootLevelTech

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Things seem pretty quiet over there. Will be interesting to see if they survive.

• jbiloh said: Things seem pretty quiet over there. Will be interesting to see if they survive.

I hate to say it but I am honestly surprised they are still in business now.

• @ChrisMiller said:

They've been stable for me since the takeover, a few bleeps here and there. Support is still shite, not as bad however. It is outsourced I think..

I believe all VPSs now have black lotus DDoS protection by default too (don't hold me too that though).

They've moved out of the LET style market, they focus alot on mail marketing along with FB and Twitter.

I so far ... Probably would recommend them for a small website, if you can get a deal that's worth it. Otherwise, plently of other providers that are a lot better, ramnode etc