Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need SSD KVM or Xen VPS (East Coast) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need SSD KVM or Xen VPS (East Coast)

2»

Comments

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2015

@bersy said:

I am able to push 250mbps whenever I want, so I believe them more than I do about you. If you have a server with them and you don't get the speed, contact them and not trash them in public posts. It might be your problem not theirs if you don't get the speed.

Let me see if I got everything in order:

1. Suggested dediserve

2. OP said dediserve is good but networks isn't great.

3. I asked which part of the network isn't good since I never had such an issueissue

4. OP asked to keep to offers and don't want to talk about that in this thread.

5. Agrees with OP and suggested Vultr.

6. You jump in called me a pushy kid.

7. I fight back with you

8. You fight back with me

9. I fight back with you.

So if you are so great and wonderful and awesome and not being irrelevant, why don't you stick to OP's message and keep this thread to offers instead of trashing another member here who is trying to help?

@angrysnarl Sorry about this, I'll ignore this guy from now on so this can be kept to the offer instead. And just one more suggestion: Why don't you get a dedicated from dacentec or delimiter for that price and upgrade to raid 1 SSD? It shouldn't cost too much more and they usually can provide a good pricing for LET members.