Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onra Host -- 60GB Pure SSD / 1.5GB RAM - 180GB HDD/2GB RAM - 270GB HDD/1GB RAM - All Xen-HVM for $7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Onra Host -- 60GB Pure SSD / 1.5GB RAM - 180GB HDD/2GB RAM - 270GB HDD/1GB RAM - All Xen-HVM for $7

OnraHostOnraHost Member
edited August 2015 in Offers

Welcome LET Members,

Today we have 4 amazing offers to choose from!!!
Now accepting BitPay for all customers!!

----- Why Choose Onra Host? -----

100% Onra Host Owned Hardware and Completely Debt Free. - We do NOT rent/lease from anybody!!!
QuadraNet LA Datacenter Low-Latency Network(s) - NTT, Tinet, BroadbandOne Internet (BBOI), nLayer, Tiscali, PCCW, HiNet, Telia, China Unicom and more
• 100% Datacenter Uptime with Uptime Guarantee SLA
• Onra Own TrueCloud Solution Discounts Available
• Enterprise grade services at affordable price
• Official Partners of DELL, HP, and Supermicro
• 24x7x365 Technical Support

Onra Host provides you with real 24x7x365 technical support by Live Chat, IM Chat, Ticket Support, and Email Support.

_ Act Quick - Only 15 VM's in stock for the following packages _

----- Xen VPS’s Offers - Los Angeles, CA ----- 
 **Act Quick - Only 15 in stock**  
 • 1 GB / 1024 MB DDR3 ECC RAM   
 • 270 GB HDD Space - Raid10                                
 • 2 CPU Priority                      
 • 1 IPv4 address &  1 IPv6 address                                             
 • 2500GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port                                               
 • Los Angeles - QuadraNet DC                             
**No Overselling**                
NOW JUST $7.00/month - [[DEPLOY YOUR SERVER NOW] ](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=136)                                                                    

**Act Quick - Only 15 in stock**  
• 2 GB / 2048 MB DDR3 ECC RAM                                                  
• 180 GB HDD Space - Raid10                                                     
• 2 CPU Priority                                    
• 2500GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port                                         
**No Overselling**              
NOW JUST $7.00/month - [[DEPLOY YOUR SERVER NOW]](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=135)                                                                       

Pure SSD

----- Xen VPS’s Offers - Los Angeles, CA -----

• 768 MB DDR3 ECC RAM                                                   
 • 30 GB Pure SSD Space - Raid10                                                       
 • 2 CPU Priority                                                  
 • 1000GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port                                                
 **No Overselling**                       
 NOW JUST $4.50/month  - [[DEPLOY YOUR SERVER NOW]](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=129)

• 1.5 GB / 1536 MB DDR3 ECC RAM                                                       
 • 60 GB Pure SSD Space - Raid10                                                         
 • 4 CPU Priority                                         
 • 1500GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port                                    
 **No Overselling**                                  
 NOW JUST $7.00/month - [[DEPLOY YOUR SERVER NOW]](https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=130)

----- Have questions? -----

If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate contact us at any of the options below.
• Sales - sales [at] onrahost [dot] com
• Support ticket at onrahost.com
• Respond to this thread

You are also more than welcome to contact me (the owner) directly at mike [at] Onrahost [dot] com.

TERMS OF SERVICE

• You must use the promotion code(s) provided to take advantage of the promotion.
  • Standard terms and conditions of the Onra Host service apply.

SERVER LOCATION(s): Los Angeles, CA
10mb test file available upon request
100mb test file available upon request

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2015

Are the HDD offers SSD cached?
    What is the expected I/O?

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited August 2015

FrankZ said: Are the HDD offers SSD cached? What is the expected I/O?

Not currently. However we do actually have SSD's already in the nodes to cache if ever needed, though honestly we've rarely ever had to do that. For this particular promotion there is a max of 15 users per node, so I/O isn't, and shouldn't really be that much affected. You should get 150 - 100.

@FrankZ We do offer a money back guarantee, so you can signup and test us for a day or two risk free ;)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Do you have any LET testimonials showing you're the top rated provider?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2015

You should make it clearer in your offer that "2 CPU Priority" means "one 2 ghz AMD core"

Thanked by 1Silvenga
  • OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited August 2015

@FrankZ said:
    You should make it clearer in your offer that "2 CPU Priority" means "one 2 ghz AMD core"

You should be receiving 2 cores. I will look into that.

@FrankZ @Silvenga : I do apologize for that and looks to be a typo in the product settings it self. I just manually went though and adjusted all VM's to the correct CPU cores. Please reboot your VPS's for this to take effect.

• I don't see any OS choices and is there any looking glass?

• OnraHost said: Please reboot your VPS's for this to take effect.

I rebooted via the control panel - however, I still only see one core.

• @masterqqq said:
    I don't see any OS choices and is there any looking glass?

OS's from 6 distros + ISO's are available after ordering through the control panel. Your welcome email will detail the instructions on how to install your choice of OS.

@Silvenga said:
    I rebooted via the control panel - however, I still only see one core.

I simply changed all VM's. I'll PM you shortly to get your exact account and look into it.

• OnraHost said: I simply changed all VM's. I'll PM you shortly to get your exact account and look into it.

My mistake - must have been checking the wrong server. The correct amount of cores were assigned after the restart.

@OnraHost your promptness was impressive, thanks!