Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus Offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus Offers

2»

Comments

• wychwych Member

I think this has twisted my arm to try IWStack.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Dylan said:

In mine went in "Promotions". Have no idea how that folder was created there.

• LeeLee Veteran

Maounique said: In mine went in "Promotions". Have no idea how that folder was created there.

If it's Gmail then they created it.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited August 2015

@Lee said:
    If it's Gmail then they created it.

Yup: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/3055016

• My yahoo put it in inbox.

• LeeLee Veteran

Which to be fair is actually quite good, when I open up gmail I very rarely get items I do not want to see at that point.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2015

Maounique said: a newsletter intended for our customers as always, they come first. If one of them choose to share, we won't sue, it is not classified information, but in general we would like good offers to remain as many as possible for our old and loyal customers.

And the stupidity of my actions was that I seen the BIZ XEN13 and thought "I will get one of those", posted the offers here and when I went to go get one they were all gone.

Fuckers, all of you!

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2015

@Lee said:
    Fuckers, all of you!

Yep. That sucks indeed. I hope that @Maounique can do something for you!

• LeeLee Veteran

Amitz said: Yep. That sucks indeed. I hope that @Maounique can do something for you!

Would letting the NSA into his life be too much to ask?

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2015

Wrong thread.

• @Lee said:
    Would letting the NSA into his life be too much to ask?

Yes, it would.

• when I received the mail, buy a XPu4G plan. I wanted to buy another night and there was no stock.

thanks Lee

• LeeLee Veteran

shileno said: thanks Lee

Glad I could hold you back :P

• XenPower is without doubt the best deal on the marked. Template on how it should be done imo.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • FritzFritz Veteran
    edited August 2015

@Lee said:
    Fuckers, all of you!

They can find Prometeus offer from newsletter too.

I doubt you missed out the offer because you posted it here.

• @Lee said:
    Which to be fair is actually quite good, when I open up gmail I very rarely get items I do not want to see at that point.

It took me a long time to get used to the tabs. Now I don't know how I ever lived without them.

edited August 2015

@shileno said:
    when I received the mail, buy a XPu4G plan. I wanted to buy another night and there was no stock.

thanks Lee

I hope it is solved now for you.
    Will try for Lee too, just PM me with customer ID, 99% of the cases I have no idea who is who.

@Fritz said:

I also believe most people here are already customers so probably received the newsletter. That is why I did not understand JoeMerit, maybe he is not a customer?

• Maounique said: The teacher said they live 300 years, I would like to check that.

Along the same lines:

"I plan to live forever - so far so good."

Thanked by 1yomero
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Maounique said:
    That is why I did not understand JoeMerit, maybe he is not a customer?

@JoeMerit only buys Premium, perhaps Prometeus isn't Premium enough ?

Thanked by 2MikePT lazyt
    edited August 2015

Well apart from our Biz offers, all our Premium products are not advertised to the VPS business or here (never were, even when we did post offers). They are for corporate customers, subject to negotiation and separate contracts.
    We would be happy to offer him premium dedicated servers or VMWare cloud with full access, meaning vSphere and all. But, of course, those will not fit the 7$ a month either, nor 49 for dedis. So, maybe he is in the wrong board?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

omg, missed the joke by a mile :)

@JoeMerit please explain :)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I don't think poor @Maounique lurks at IRC very often hahaha.

Thanked by 1mikho

Tried once long ago, people told me to go out, that is an exclusive club, so I obliged :)

• @Maounique said:

Thanks, they created an order for me.

Order Number: 1301398861

• Newsletter was also on spam for me.
    It's very unusual to have good emails on the Gmail spam folder (at least for me) so Prometeus should probably do some checks about the newsletter workflow...

• Any 50% coupon for the storage plans?

The storage plans are not done yet, those are the enterprise ones with Acronis. We will offer a version for the regular customers, 1-2 cents a GB and will be mountable as a block device.

• Cant go wrong with Prometeus. :)