Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need some answers on SEO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need some answers on SEO

ResearcherResearcher Member
edited November 2012 in General

Hello everybody

I have some questions to ask regarding SEO, i hope someone help me with brief answers

how to do the SEO for small low traffic website ?
SEO have any relation with respect to ip addresses ?
Search engines consider as spam those websites that are hosted on shared or 1 ip address ?

Thanking you.

Comments

• AsadAsad Member
    edited November 2012

What is this?

• dude SEO = search engine optimization

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I have nothing meaningful to contribute here, but I just wanted to say.... LOL!

• @Researcher said: dude SEO = search engine optimization

I think @AsadHaider was referring to your stunning dual monitor set-up.

• hahahahaha

• lol its kinda funny pic

• actually its a home made virus on p-2 400 mhz PC :p

• @ElliotJ second one is i7 laptop,

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Researcher said: how to do the SEO for small low traffic website ?

SEO have any relation with respect to ip addresses ?
    Search engines consider as spam those websites that are hosted on shared or 1 ip address ?

1) Just make the content relevant and unique and consider your keyword phrases in advance of writing the content.

2) No none what so ever

3) No not at all, search engines have come a long way since 1992.

• @Researcher said: actually its a home made virus on p-2 400 mhz PC :p

Wow, how did you do it?

• @AnthonySmith thanks for the answers.

• @ElliotJ i just power on it and insert the floppy disk and rest automatically done

• "I have some questions to ask regarding SEO"

The most important thing to know about SEO is that 99% of self-professed SEO experts don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and are scammers whose idea of "SEO" is spamming thousands of links (but this is just my opinion)

my SEO advice: spend your time improving the content on your site and your traffic and search engine results will improve naturally

• @Researcher said: @ElliotJ i just power on it and insert the floppy disk and rest automatically done

This is also how babies are made.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@MannDude said: This is also how babies are made.

Not really, it has to be a hard disk, unless there's pre-c... meh, that's too much detail.

• Since most websites are hosted on shared plans, it's doubtful that Google would punish multiple websites on the same IP.

• @AsadHaider said: What is this?

Gaynode? (-_-)

• @wirenine said: Since most websites are hosted on shared plans, it's doubtful that Google would punish multiple websites on the same IP.

Shared hosting does NOT mean they are on the same IP. They can all purchase their own IP.

• I was curious to see larger image as well. thanks @AsadHaider

• Uninstall All in One SEO Pack from your Wordpress site
    ??????
    Alexa / Google results instantly improve because you're not double keyword spamming default keywords and the keywords on your post, which may be the same keywords!

• why no clothes????

• @darknessends because when i took this pic i was in my room and about to sleep.

• IMHO I don't believe the myths about SEO IPs and the likes. I personally believe that content is the most important when it comes to SEO. While this may not be the fastest way, it is definitely the most efficient and proper way of doing SEO. :)

• Thankls N_Serian for your reply, and thank you all for your valueable feedback.

• how about the domain extension that effect to the seo
    i have 2 domain rip name facebook and foxmovie with cctld extension that will effect

how about that

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited November 2012

Here's how SEO works:

Stolen content + SEO + lots of advertisements + useless class C IP addresses = profit + lesser IPv4 addresses

• You get penalised for stolen content though

• @AsadHaider said: You get penalised for stolen content though

As if Google knows who the legitimate owner is and if you say date, date really isn't something that determines the legitimate owner.

• @GIANT_CRAB said: As if Google knows who the legitimate owner is and if you say date, date really isn't something that determines the legitimate owner.

Well if it gets indexed by Google, and you repost it a week later exact word for word then Google are probably going to know.. I think people hire article rewriters or use plugins to change the wording/phrases.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@AsadHaider said: I think people hire article rewriters or use plugins to change the wording/phrases.

"Article spinning".