Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any free antispam gateway (correo saliente)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any free antispam gateway (correo saliente)

Hi

I need a system that allows me to filter all outgoing emails from my cpanel servers. I currently use us68 baruwa.com but must pay monthly.

In my cpanel servers only I configure the server that has Baruwa as smarhost.

The idea is this:

Outgoing mail from cpanel server > server mail filtering > destination mail

I watched scrolloutf1.com but is more difficult to configure

someone knows another system that allows me to do the same, simple configuration and effective?

Comments

• for how many domains?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Why would anyone deliver your SMTP for free? If you want this service, you are going to need to pay for it.

• @dedicados said:
    for how many domains?

I look for software for unlimited domain.

@Nyr said:
    Why would anyone deliver your SMTP for free? If you want this service, you are going to need to pay for it.

what I need is a system similar to Baruwa (for install on a server or vps to filter spam)

I do not seek SMTP relay service

• Pobox.com

• wychwych Member

Why not just limit your clients like most people do to clear out the abusers/spammers?

If they have the need to send a bulk of mailing get them to pay for a smtp service.

• @wych said:
    Why not just limit your clients like most people do to clear out the abusers/spammers?

If they have the need to send a bulk of mailing get them to pay for a smtp service.

My clients do not send spam directly. The problems I have had above are always caused by that some cpanel account (with infected files) to send spam, or through an infected PC.

• @shileno said:
    My clients do not send spam directly. The problems I have had above are always caused by that some cpanel account (with infected files) to send spam, or through an infected PC.

So.. Limit your clients to something reasonable... If they get infected, the limits will help...

• scyscy Member

Jonchun said: If they get infected, the limits will help...

And find a way to monitor the queue (sms or email) so that you know that someone is sending bulk crap...