Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uploading r1soft backup to ftp?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Uploading r1soft backup to ftp?

Is there a way to Upload (transfer) a r1soft backup to an external ftp server?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

In what context? Do you mean an individual backup or a disk safe?

• You can if you have the backup zip, as you can just manually pick files without using the automatic system. If you go to the R1soft portal you just click download, then upload via ftp you can then extract or extract on your pc and pick ones you want if I understand correctly.

• @Licensecart said:
    You can if you have the backup zip, as you can just manually pick files without using the automatic system. If you go to the R1soft portal you just click download, then upload via ftp you can then extract or extract on your pc and pick ones you want if I understand correctly.

I have an option do download, but since the backup file size is about 25GB, I don't want to download, but to transfer the file to an external ftp server.

• Do you have access to the backup manager or do you rent it? You could ask them to push the backup to your server.

Thanked by 1smartcard