Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hudson Valley Host [REVIEW] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hudson Valley Host [REVIEW]

2»

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Now, if only someone could copy and clone @Ernie and bring him to Europe. We need him here especially with his good deals in London.

• Theres reasons why this does not exist - And no one can change it.

Notably:

Space is expensive in London, even in the suburbs, while space in something like BUF is cheap as shit

BW is more expensive in EU (plus 10-20%+)

Power is more expensive in EU (plus 50-100%+)

Staff costs are higher considering major differences (like 5$ in US and like 10$ in West EU) in minimum wages, insurance is compulsory, as are 401k payments, income tax is 40%+

Taxes are higher. notably corporate and income

Hardware is more expensive (10-15%) due to import tax (which US does currently not have for Chinese HW) (this will change 2016 in EU)

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@hawc said:
    Now, if only someone could copy and clone Ernie and bring him to Europe. We need him here especially with his good deals in London.

Thank you!

• I think OVH prove that its possible in Europe. We've almost got the economics to work in the UK, over the coming month, we'll know whether that will work.

• miumiu Member
    edited December 2018

im very satisfied at HudsonValley, my experiences: very very reliable and rocksolid stable VPSes, no outages at all ever, one of the best and most reliable provider what i have tried ever. Support is also very good - response within 10 minutes always from my experiences. Im their customer from 2016, and sure can strongly recommend they as very good and reliable provider.

• Thanked by 2eol FrankZ
  • Paid reviews nowadays...

This discussion has been closed.