Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forcing traffic through desiginated proxy server OVZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Forcing traffic through desiginated proxy server OVZ

Hey,

So as a side project, I'm working on tor-supported VPS, with full SSH access, HTTP access via TOR, and TOR alone. The VM's are running OVZ - mix CentOS + Debian, I want to force the traffic through tor and not let them disable this (hereby revealing the backend ip), anyone have a solution to this?

I thought of running a master proxy on the node, and forcing all connections threw it, or a firewall in-front of the box forcing it through tor (ie: pfsense).

Anyone have ideas?

Comments

• Run Tor on server in front, run it as gateway, connect server that should be always behind tor behind it - As long as the gateway is not hacked it is not possible to get out the real IP.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @William said:
    Run Tor on server in front, run it as gateway, connect server that should be always behind tor behind it - As long as the gateway is not hacked it is not possible to get out the real IP.

Okay, will give it a shot. Cheers.