Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cheap VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cheap VPS

Looking for VPS with following Specs

250 GB HDD ( SSD Cached )
1000 GB Bandwidth
256/512 MB Dedicated RAM
1 x IPv4 Address
1 x CPU Cores
Connectivity 1G

Maximum budget 25$ yearly.

I will prefer 1 day or even few hours trial first.

Comments

• If you're fine with OpenVZ take a look at Time4Vps's storage servers.

• @Maniac said:
    If you're fine with OpenVZ take a look at Time4Vps's storage servers.

Looks a good offer but i need trial first even for 1 hour..... Thanks

• nobody offers trials anymore. Too high risk.

• @William said:
    nobody offers trials anymore. Too high risk.

How to know what you are buying its good or not? Basically i just want to check connection speed because this is my main concern.

• Buy and ask for refund later, if offered at all. Else iuts trial and error on your cost. You can thank the thousands of abusers for that.

• @William said:
    Buy and ask for refund later, if offered at all. Else iuts trial and error on your cost. You can thank the thousands of abusers for that.

Thanks a good idea also, ok looking for an good offer now OR else i will go for time4vps

• well if you're worried about performance, go for one that's reasonably priced. Don't have high expectations for cheap ones. Why do you think expensive hosts still sell well?

• You can easily test speed with a test IP.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • You can try our VPS hosting too. We have 40% discount now till the 1st of September with SPLASH promo code and we do offer 14-day money back guarantee as well.