Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Host for Run Mailing System Script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Host for Run Mailing System Script

Need a Host for Run Mailing System Script .. Please check this script
http://codecanyon.net/item/lethe-php-newsletter-mailing-system/7663734

Requirements

Linux based server
PHP 5.4+, MySQL 5.x
MySQLi Extension
Cron Job (shell crontab, not panel cron)
set_time_limit, cURL, fopen, imap_open, fgetcsv
Your hosting service provider must be allow to use foreign SMTP connections, if you want to use different submission accounts with SMTP method like GMail etc..

i want it with Cpanel Trial and Host Ready.. Please send or tell me best Offer for it
Thanks

Comments

• Spider senses tingling.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • I can do $300/mo, prepaid 3 months. If you think the price is high, it is just because I'm counting the time it'll take to scrub IPs off blacklists.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2015

@Jonchun said:
    I can do $300/mo, prepaid 3 months. If you think the price is high, it is just because I'm counting the time it'll take to scrub IPs off blacklists.

Don't even bother. I sent a removal request to SpamHaus and those d*cks haven't replied to the request for over 8 months. I suggest you change your pricing to $0/mo for hosting with no HDD space, no bandwidth, and no control panel. That way, there will be no IPs that will end up on a blacklist :)

EDIT: It's been over 14 months... sniff sniff

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

@doghouch if it's a VPS you could also just disable / don't setup Autoboot ( @DewlanceVPS got experience with that :p ) and don't answer on tickets as well. That should do it.

• @doghouch said:

EDIT: It's been over 14 months... sniff sniff

To be fair, your IPs are from a notoriously spammy/low-quality provider. SpamHaus probably laughs at anyone who uses CC for mail-required projects at this point. (and I was kidding about the $300 lol. It's not worth dirtying IPs for a couple hundred)

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • it won't be easy, good luck

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2015

@Jonchun said:
    To be fair, your IPs are from a notoriously spammy/low-quality provider. SpamHaus probably laughs at anyone who uses CC for mail-required projects at this point. (and I was kidding about the $300 lol. It's not worth dirtying IPs for a couple hundred)

I would get new IPs but don't want to switch nodes with the provider I'm with ;)

EDIT: You're probably right. It's not worth it...

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • Jonchun said: your IPs are from a notoriously spammy/low-quality provider

Hmm... $300 might be a good idea if the IP supplied to the spammer is in one or more blacklists. Spammers spam, you get paid, and almost nobody gets it since the IP is in blacklists. Win-win.

:)

• @doghouch If you do not own the ip addresses your self, to get delisted you will have to have the provider (or in the case of a CC reseller, the providers provider) request the delisting. The reason you likely never got a response is because you have no authority to make the request you did so they just ignored it. Most large lists (such as Spamhaus) will only delist when contacted by the network owner (or the staff of said provider) with applicable contact information proving network ownership, especially if other ips in the same subnet are also dirty.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• SadySady Member

@TheLinuxBug said:
    doghouch If you do not own the ip addresses your self, to get delisted you will have to have the provider (or in the case of a CC reseller, the providers provider) request the delisting. The reason you likely never got a response is because you have no authority to make the request you did so they just ignored it. Most large lists (such as Spamhaus) will only delist when contacted by the network owner (or the staff of said provider) with applicable contact information proving network ownership, especially if other ips in the same subnet are also dirty.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Unagreed totally, it looks like CC specified case.

• "Unagree" or actually the correct English term is "disagree" with me all you like. Just let me know when they clear that listing for you... I highly doubt it will occur without help from the ip owners. Especially when CC is know to be a spam haven and has had issues with Spamhaus on a large level. As such they are not likely to delist it just because you asked them to.

Cheers!

• from my part 100 eur/mo but with 500 eur guarantee

• @TheLinuxBug, the provider and I both wrote emails requesting that the IP be removed.

• doghouch said: Don't even bother. I sent a removal request to SpamHaus and those d*cks haven't replied to the request for over 8 months. I suggest you change your pricing to $0/mo for hosting with no HDD space, no bandwidth, and no control panel. That way, there will be no IPs that will end up on a blacklist :)

You are not the ISP, thus Spamhaus does not reply you. Easy.

doghouch said: @TheLinuxBug, the provider and I both wrote emails requesting that the IP be removed.

CC is, and was, one of the lagest hosters for forumspam and similar - It is your fault of not informing beforehand. CC did request removal but for a long time declined to actually fix the problems, thus it was not delisted. Your problem again, as this is all public info.

• @William

@doghouch said:
    TheLinuxBug, the provider and I both wrote emails requesting that the IP be removed.

They forwarded the request to ColoCrossing once already. I was given the opportunity to move to a newer node on the QuadraNet network, but chose to stay as I was probably the only one on the node, hitting 800 MB/second IO speeds :)