Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a 1GB KVM or XEN VPS in LA / Dallas / Washington
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a 1GB KVM or XEN VPS in LA / Dallas / Washington

I would like something like XenPower's XPu1G plan. I would go with Prometeus, however I emailed them and it seems like they're out for the weekend. Or if any of their staff is on and wants to help I would be so extremely happy!

Thanks guys!

Comments

• You need that VPS so fast, you'd rather go with another provider then just waiting 2 days until they're answering on tickets again?

• @nexusrain said:
    You need that VPS so fast, you'd rather go with another provider then just waiting 2 days until they're answering on tickets again?

I'd rather not, but it is rather urgent. I'd like some options. :) Thanks!

• Dediserve got Xen VPS around the world. Or InceptionHosting. Or Softlayer as you didn't specify a budget :p

Thanked by 2Davidx dediserve
  • @nexusrain said:
    Dediserve got Xen VPS around the world. Or InceptionHosting. Or Softlayer as you didn't specify a budget :p

Ah, sorry preferably $7 range.. if a reputable host annual in that range would be fine too.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • BradBrad Member

Would a smaller disk allocation size work? If not, what is your minimum requirement?

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited August 2015

@Brad said:
    Would a smaller disk allocation size work?

Sure, how much could you offer up?-- I'd still like a good amount of space as I'll be hosting podcasts.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

I can do it in LA as a promo offer

=============::KVM 1GB - David_P::=============

• 1024MB RAM
    • 2 CPU cores
    • 120GB HDD
    • 2TB transfer
      -- 100mbps uplink
    • 2 IPv4 KVM/Virtualizor

$7/m

• BradBrad Member

@David_P said:
    Sure, how much could you offer up?-- I'd still like a good amount of space as I'll be hosting podcasts.

You have mail.

• joereidjoereid Member
    edited August 2015

Leaseweb has $5 KVM servers in Washington DC

https://www.leaseweb.us/cloud/public/virtual-server

• Thanks everyone! I chose Dr.Server in the end. Mods can close.

Thanked by 1Brad
This discussion has been closed.