Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet Acquires Crissic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet Acquires Crissic

I found this sitting in my mailbox today. I've been more than happy with my box from Crissic, but acquisitions always make me antsy. Is QuadraNet a good company? Should I jump ship now before I have problems?

My name is Ilan Mishan – CEO of QuadraNet Inc. I am sending you this e-mail to welcome you to the QuadraNet family. QuadraNet is now operating the Crissic brand with the extensive resources at our disposal.

First and foremost, I'd like to assure you that QuadraNet has no plans to change the excellent pricing and services offered to you by Crissic. That said, at least while the transition is underway, QuadraNet has elected to discontinue sales and marketing for the brand.

We hope that you continue to enjoy the services we provide and welcome you to check out QuadraNet's other offerings, if they appropriately suit your business needs.

Thank you for your continued patronage; we look forward to doing business with you!

Ilan Mishan
Chief Executive Officer
QuadraNet, Inc. / Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Cloud

Comments

This discussion has been closed.