Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need a vps hosting for site with 2.2million pageviews per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need a vps hosting for site with 2.2million pageviews per month

Hi
i need a good vps hosting for my site with 2.2million pageviews per month, any good provider should contact me with his specifications and prices.

it must cpanel vps hosting, and the offer must come with cpanel

Thanks

Comments

• What's wrong with the current host you're on now? 2.2M page views a month is a lot to lose just to save a few bucks.

• exponent22 said: Hi i need a good vps hosting for my site with 2.2million pageviews per month, any good provider should contact me with his specifications and prices.

You need exactly 2.5 GB of RAM to manage this amount of traffic, and 10 TB of BW. Find a provider with those specs and you'll be good to go.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@exponent22 update the post with minimum vps requirement(disk,ram,cpu,port speed,etc)

• @black said:
    What's wrong with the current host you're on now? 2.2M page views a month is a lot to lose just to save a few bucks.

i think is costly for me, so i need to change to a better hosting, also am always having crash of website with them.

They always complains of me using most of their CPU resources.

Thanks

• Check out our RVPS3 plan: https://mrapidhost.com/vps.html .

I can give you 25% off recurring.

• exponent22 said: i think is costly for me, so i need to change to a better hosting, also am always having crash of website with them.

They always complains of me using most of their CPU resources.

Oh I see. In that case, I'd look at the most recent top 5 providers' poll. http://lowendbox.com/tag/top-providers/

It's a bit outdated but still generally true. I'm not sure when the next top provider poll will be.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

@exponent22 73,000 pageviews per day, not so big. What was your previous RAM size?

• location ?

• Why do we allow people to run websites with 2.2 million users per month yet cannot look after a server and require others to do it for them. I know not everyone wants to do it themselves but if your running any project large or small you should have someone on hand.

• LeapNikhilLeapNikhil Member, Host Rep

Can you paste location here? So everyone can suggest you best package with exact price.