Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Godaddy domain renewal promo codes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Godaddy domain renewal promo codes

I am looking for a promo code for Godaddy domain renewal.

Comments

• @smartcard Why not go to a domain registrar that will always charge you a good deal like Namesilo, Hover, etc.

• No GoDaddy renewal code is available for several months. You can contact live chat and ask for discount. I got 15% renewal discount.

You can transfer out to Register.it for $0.51 or Euro 0.45 (no promo code needed) which also includes renewal. Transfer out when the domain is 60 days old there.

• shafireshafire Member
    edited August 2015

They canceled all renewal promo codes because they want you to join the "Domain Discount Club".

I do not know why but most domain registrars do not support either DNSSEC or IPv6 glue records.

• shafireshafire Member
    edited August 2015

I just saw that Hover has DNSSEC support through the web interface. But it supports only one DS record, so useless during key rollover.

The last years they always told that it will be implemented the next year. After they signed 2013 RAA they charged $500 per domain for DNSSEC professional services.
    https://help.hover.com/entries/20786303-DNSSEC-for-signed-top-level-domains-