Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iWebSource - OpenVZ Platforms 45% off for 6 months + more!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iWebSource - OpenVZ Platforms 45% off for 6 months + more!

iwebsourceiwebsource Member
edited November 2012 in Offers

Hi again guys!
We are here to announce our yearly winter promotion this year on our line of OpenVZ platforms!

This year we we have gone a step further and decided to make things interesting to mix things up a bit;

• We are offering a 45% discount on all OpenVZ packages for six months for new accounts only.
  • The first two sign-ups get double ram permanently.
  • The third and forth sign-ups get an additional 3 months added to the 45% off, giving you 9 months at 45% off.
  • The fifth and sixth sign-ups get you an additional 50 GB HDD space for free!

--======================--
PROMOTIONAL CODE: 4CL020YXYP
--======================--

Once signed up we will let you know if you made it in the top 6 or not. If you did, you will notified of your bonus.

The remaining signups after the first 6 still get the 45% off for six months.
We do have a limited number of promotions to give away, so it is based on first come first serve.

Our entry OpenVZ package:

i-VPS-Flex

• 1 CPU Core
  • Hard Disk: 25 GB
  • RAM: 256 MB
  • BURST: 512 MB
  • Bandwidth: 500 GB
  • Original Price: $4.95
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • All Packages have 100 Mbps Connection

To order and for additional information on our other OpenVZ packages, please click here.
We offer a 7-day money back guarantee.

Test Ping IP: 37.59.232.80
Download test: http://188.165.206.98/25M.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions at all in regards to our OpenVZ platforms or about this promotion.

Thanks guys,

Comments

• gameongameon Member
    edited November 2012

offer advertised is above LET price range , please refer this

• My mistake, I thought that with the discount included it would fall under the proper price range.

Well, I guess for LET members, the Flex package is also eligible which starts at $4.95! :)

• Up the promotion to a 46% discount and you're sorted.

• We can adjust the offer to 45%, including the first come first serve bonuses.

So far we still have all 6 bonuses available.

• A 45% discount doesn't take you under the $7 threshold mate.

• iwebsourceiwebsource Member
    edited November 2012

Sure it does. The flex package is now eligible, which is now updated in the first post. $4.95 per month is the staring rate.