Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many hitleaps can I run in a Dual X5650? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how many hitleaps can I run in a Dual X5650?

Comments

• curl

Javascript & appearing more human like.

example of something that works best with JS : https://wappalyzer.com/ (some of the fingerprints evaluate the existence of Javascript variables)

example of user agent being poked : https://panopticlick.eff.org/ ... Facebook has pretty decent checking of user agents, Google is certainly capable.

Variance in IP being used is prob another reason why people use this.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @linuxthefish said:
    How is hitleap different from running curl in a loop?

@ricardo's answer is exactly the truth

I add a point: flash.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@lewissue What is the actual point of hitleap?

• @trewq said:
    lewissue What is the actual point of hitleap?

Sell fake views, inflate stats.

• @trewq said:
    lewissue What is the actual point of hitleap?

you know, botting -> traffic -> a big site -> MO3EY

@deadbeef said:

don't say it too bad, if let me say:

Sell success, inflate moneybag.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@lewissue said:
    Sell success, inflate moneybag.

Thats all the past now its $69 for 100 sessions a.k.a 100 IPs :P thats more than what you pay to the DC for ips.

• @BharatB said:

nope, we got methods. we create lots of hitleap accounts. and we also use teslahits

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

lewissue said: you know, botting -> traffic -> a big site -> MO3EY

But it's not real traffic so how exactly do you create a big site?

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited August 2015

@trewq said:

real + fake = big site. for example, without alexa rank, we can not get a plugrush campaign to promote our site.

and also, somebody is cheating CPMs, but I'm not that kind of guy

a customer of mine earnt $100000 from adxns ad network last year(2014). he only works for two months of botting.

• now this won't work. if you want to cheat CPM, try another one.
  • @trewq said:

And how does the guy who buys the "big site" know that?

edited August 2015

@deadbeef said:

why sell a site? we use the pretty alexa data & traffic data to get business and promote the site in some legit gateways, then the site will have more real views from this.

online success is not powered by technology, it's powered by people.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @lewissue said:
    why sell a site? we use the pretty alexa data & traffic data to get business and promote the site in some legit gateways, then the site will have more real views from this.

Well, I don't know all the ways to profit from fake views, I'm not doing it, so I mentioned what I knew.

edited August 2015

@deadbeef said:
    Well, I don't know all the ways to profit from fake views, I'm not doing it, so I mentioned what I knew.

yep. site business is different from VPS business, it's more difficult.

I now got a site with 3000 visitors daily(real, not hitleap).

and this site is getting me four bucks a day, but I got a problem, my linode vps is not good and the mysql database goes down every day, this is really sucking. please suggest me a better one.

• Unfortunately, what lewissue says is somewhat true. Lots of people buy traffic / youtube views / etc to get noticed and they'll rank higher on search engines. It all comes down to how you want to grow your website (to earn money or to create a community) and your moral compass.

Thanked by 2trewq vimalware
  • RizRiz Member

@drserver can probably help you out with your your second hosting as well.

• @lewissue said:
    and this site is getting me four bucks a day, but I got a problem, my linode vps is not good and the mysql database goes down every day, this is really sucking. please suggest me a better one.

Caching is an easy way to scale out. If it's not something the people have to login (i.e. needs cookies to work), just put Varnish in front of it and the db calls will be dramatically decreased. If not, there are probably caching plugins for the platform you use.

Thanked by 1lewissue
  • @Riz said:
    drserver can probably help you out with your your second hosting as well.

I know @drserver, I'm his past customer. His servers are really stable, but a bit slow. He is doing Xen PV now?

@deadbeef said:
    Caching is an easy way to scale out. If it's not something the people have to login (i.e. needs cookies to work), just put Varnish in front of it and the db calls will be dramatically decreased. If not, there are probably caching plugins for the platform you use.

really? I don't know varnish before. thanks for this advice.

I thought it is a problem of linode...

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited August 2015

IMO the 'platinum' version of this:

• Use luminati.io for the IPs (all residential IPs, very expensive though)
    • Firefox
    • Mozrepl providing automation. You can use things like phantomjs though it's easily detectable

Go all high end on varying your browser fingerprints.

Hitleap users must have very strange (noticeably) browsing histories and leave all kinds of fingerprints.

You can run around 50 unique browsers windows on a 16GB machine... maybe more pages if you're using tabs within windows.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @ricardo said:
    IMO the 'platinum' version of this:

• Use luminati.io for the IPs (all residential IPs, very expensive though)
    • Firefox
    • Mozrepl providing automation. You can use things like phantomjs though it's easily detectable

Go all high end on varying your browser fingerprints.

Hitleap users must have very strange (noticeably) browsing histories and leave all kinds of fingerprints.

man I do not want to cheat advertisers. so I don't need platinum version.

• Who said anything about advertisers?

• @ricardo said:
    Who said anything about advertisers?

well, you wanna the views to be more "real"

that has no use at all unless we want to cheat somebody

• hmm. i think you'll find hitleap in its entirety is about tricking someone to believe in something.

if you want "semi-real", for whatever reason you use it, by all means.

• @ricardo said:
    hmm. i think you'll find hitleap in its entirety is about tricking someone to believe in something.

if you want "semi-real", for whatever reason you use it, by all means.

we and our business partners all know that this data is fake. but data will has its usage

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited August 2015

yeah, your thread and only you will know whether it works for your case or not.

Thanked by 1lewissue
  • @ricardo said:
    yeah, your thread and only you will know whether it works for your case or not.

yep, so this thread is half-troll

• Seems like AnthonySmith already gave you a great answer, then we drifted OT about "why use it".

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited August 2015

Why are you wasting time to run hitleap on your dedicated server? Drop me a PM, I am selling Hitleap minute at rate $1/5000 minutes.

• @windytime90 said:
    Why are you wasting time to run hitleap on your dedicated server? Drop me a PM, I am selling Hitleap minute at rate $1/5000 minutes.

please buy mine, $1/15000 minutes.

• @lewissue said:
    please buy mine, $1/15000 minutes.

And I see your sign. LOL.

• @windytime90 said:
    And I see your sign. LOL.

this is not troll, please buy mine:/