Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone upgraded to WHMCS 6 yet?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone upgraded to WHMCS 6 yet?

I know there was another post (I couldn't find it) but has anyone upgraded to WHMCS 6 yet? Any issues?

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

I've upgraded my site to WHMCS v6 a few days ago and encountered no issues yet. Our current theme was compatible and the plugins worked fine (of course using latest versions from Modulesgarden).

• @VPSSoldiers said:
    I know there was another post (I couldn't find it) but has anyone upgraded to WHMCS 6 yet? Any issues?

Upgraded when they released 6.0.1 no issues so far and been running for a week or two.

Just make sure you have backup's running!

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

upgraded on the release date. Just had to fix the template and jquery conflicts of our theme

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited August 2015

Upgraded on their released date. everythings is good with it, except the cron job bug

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@lewissue said:
    Upgraded on their released date. everythings is good with it, except the cron job bug

Can you elaborate, please?

@lewissue said:
    http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?102810-Domain-Sync-Cron-Not-running

Default Re: Domain Sync Cron Not running
    confirmed. domain sync has working properly. Version 6.0.1

• We've upgraded to v6 and haven't got any bug reported in our Traq from clients.

• @Clouvider said:

confirmed. domain sync has working properly. Version 6.0.1

unfortunately u r wrong. if you directly upgrade from 5 to 6.01, and you have a too new php version, then you will face this error.

@lewissue said:
    unfortunately u r wrong. if you directly upgrade from 5 to 6.01, and you have a too new php version, then you will face this error.

What does it mean too new phone version precisely?

• @Clouvider said:
    What does it mean too new phone version precisely?

php, lol, you are a vps provider, but you don't know what's php and you think it as a phone

edited August 2015

@lewissue do you realise some phones have auto correction feature?

Your statement 'too new PHP version' is worthless. What does it mean too new? What version number ? Do you have the version required as per the system requirements represented in the documentation?

That was my question, instead of jumping into conclusion you could have put a minimum effort into providing a meaningful response.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • Clouvider said: have auto correction feature?

I usually disable phone autocorrect as I usually text my friend using native words written using english letters (singlish) and autocorrect makes them like #%#$^#$^

lewissue said: you have a too new php version

Check whmcs ioncube compatibility

• elgselgs Member

Upgraded and downgraded. Client area looks ugly in 6.

• edited August 2015

elgs said: Upgraded and downgraded. Client area looks ugly in 6.

You can select default as the theme instead of Six. (Heavily modded version in image)

P.S- Yes. It's monstor inc. Not monster inc. ;)

Thanked by 1elgs
  • @Clouvider said:
    lewissue do you realise some phones have auto correction feature?

Your statement 'too new PHP version' is worthless. What does it mean too new? What version number ? Do you have the version required as per the system requirements represented in the documentation?

That was my question, instead of jumping into conclusion you could have put a minimum effort into providing a meaningful response.

mine is 5.6

btw, why so serious? I'm trolling everyday & I'm happy:)