Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest fully managed Xen VPS for only $3/month - 1Gbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest fully managed Xen VPS for only $3/month - 1Gbps

armindsarminds Member, Host Rep

You get the best Fully Managed VPS deal from ARMINDS.

Check Plan1 below:

BlogVPS Plan1:

RAM: 512MB RAM

CPU: 1 CPU Core

HDD: 50GB Disk Space

Price: $3/mo.

Network Port: 1Gbps

Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days with no questions asked.

-------------------------------------

Features:

• Xen VPS with any O.S. of your choice.

• Free Fully Managed Service.

• RAID5 Disk Protection.

• Automated Daily Backups.

• 1 Dedicated IP.

• Full root access.

• VNC Access from Client Portal.

• Boot, shutdown, and power off your VPS.

• Change Hostname and Re-install O.S.

Order Now: https://arminds.com/pricing

If you have any feedback or need to request a missing feature just let us know.

Comments

• What is included in your fully managed services? Is there any restrictions?

Thanked by 1arminds
  • @robohost said:
    What is included in your fully managed services? Is there any restrictions?

I got the same questions. How can you offer true management service with such low price. What's the looking glass or test IP?

Thanked by 1arminds
  • http://i.imgur.com/uwzG4IH.png

Duplicate text under "Can I purchase additional IPs?" at https://arminds.com/resellers-program

Thanked by 1arminds
  • What about server location and what about bandwidth?

• @Netxons said:
    I got the same questions. How can you offer true management service with such low price.

Thanked by 2NexHost ehab
  • armindsarminds Member, Host Rep

@robohost said:
    What is included in your fully managed services? Is there any restrictions?

Everything from installation, tuning and optimization and troubleshooting of cPanel/WHM, MySQL ... etc. Best effort 3rd Party support. However, troubleshooting of custom coded application regarding bugs or performance is excluded.

@Netxons said:
    I got the same questions. How can you offer true management service with such low price. What's the looking glass or test IP?

You can test our website arminds.com and its IP address. Full management is our competitive advantage and we managed to offer it packaged with all our plans.

@Chronic said:
    http://i.imgur.com/uwzG4IH.png

Duplicate text under "Can I purchase additional IPs?" at https://arminds.com/resellers-program

Thanks a lot, fixed :)

@Anna_Parker said:
    What about server location and what about bandwidth?

Lenoir, North Carolina. We currently offer 1Gbps port.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

@arminds said:
    We currently offer 1Gbps port.

Now we know how you can be so cheap for fully managed. @Anna_Parker asked for bandwith and you answered with 1Gbps. Because 1Gbps is a speed and not an amount of traffic I assume you meant 1GBit which are 125MB traffic. Run an apt-get update, bandwidth exceeded, you can suspend a VPS and offer additional bw for 20$/TB. Good plan ;)

• Full root access for full managed servers? So if I get the server, unintentionally break something and you will fix that for me? And again, and again, and again?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

nexusrain said: @Anna_Parker asked for bandwith and you answered with 1Gbps.

So?

In computing, bandwidth is the bit-rate of available or consumed information capacity expressed typically in metric multiples of bits per second.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_(computing)

Thanked by 1arminds

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Full root access for full managed servers? So if I get the server, unintentionally break something and you will fix that for me? And again, and again, and again?

In fact most service providers do the same. They provide full root access and fully managed service. If someone just keeps breaking his VPS for fun I don't expect him to be running a serious business on that VPS, and he will simply ask for a VPS rebuild which is also included.

• @arminds said:
    In fact most service providers do the same.

I don't think many managed vps provider does this, simply because the techs who do the managed stuff don't like to have clients mess with the system and then spend hours figure out what just happened.

@nexusrain said:
    Now we know how you can be so cheap for fully managed. Anna_Parker asked for bandwith and you answered with 1Gbps. Because 1Gbps is a speed and not an amount of traffic I assume you meant 1GBit which are 125MB traffic. Run an apt-get update, bandwidth exceeded, you can suspend a VPS and offer additional bw for 20$/TB. Good plan ;)

We have just moved from 100mbps to 1gbps. We were providing unmetered option on 100mbps port.

We have usage policy listed in our terms of service to avoid bandwidth abuse. However, we are currently testing the bandwidth usage on 1Gbps and if our monitoring forces us to reconsider the unmetered feature, we will provide good bandwidth packages and bundle them with another competitive advantage.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I don't think many managed vps provider does this, simply because the techs who do the managed stuff don't like to have clients mess with the system and then spend hours figure out what just happened.

Then, again that's our competitive advantage. We do provide the freedom to break the VPS "unintentionally" and we will fix it. But for people who use it for testing, we offer rebuild as a faster process for a VPS with no important data or applications.

• @Nyr said:

But the port speed is already mentioned in the OP so I thought Anna_Parker means traffic by bandwidth and not port speed.

Thank you all for your valuable inputs. We are moving to RAID10 by the end of this month for all new VPS orders. And old VPS instances on RAID5 shall be migrated to RAID10 host by customer request.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited August 2015

In fact most service providers do the same

Thanked by 1arminds

@qq7119 said:
    In fact most service providers do the same

You mean full management with root access?

• Can I upload my own iso? Any offers on 4GB RAM plan?

@rahoolm said:
    Can I upload my own iso? Any offers on 4GB RAM plan?

What does you iso include?
    And you can get 4GB RAM for $25/month