Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*delete me
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

*delete me

pablobpablob Member
edited August 2015 in General

please delete this thread

Comments

• Well for starters, fix up your post, you seriously wrote "pritty much" :/

Either way, have you opened a ticket and asked?
    If you have, post them.

• yes i have opened a ticket. has been an issue for a few weeks now. i posted this up so if people are getting a vps with them in sydney they know to check the IPs as it may be an issue with their new Ip

• Pritty: having the qualities of a prit.

PS: What's a prit?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2015

@pablob Nothing personal, but if a person couldn't bother spending an extra second or two fixing grammar issues, then I doubt anyone would treat what he typed seriously. (It's a pain in the ass to read a super long sentense with first letter not in caps, shows that you don't really care about what you typed, let alone the spelling errors.)

On topic: every provider has blacklisted IPs, and since IPv4 is running out, some providers might not have more than one block of IPs until they run out of current one and then apply for more. If there are issues with mail delivery, send the failed delievery report to their techs and work with them to get that IP (range) delisted. I have a server with dediserve and I can say their support is amazing and fast, so just work with them and it will get fixed eventually. @dediserve might be able to help you better.

Thanked by 1lostinwoods
  • We've zero listed ranges that we aware if at the moment. Drop me a pm with a ticket is or account email and I can check into it for you? Single ips do get listed from time to time but it's usually simple to verify the issue is resolved and clear.

• @pablob please do not open any new thread at forum anymore if you can't keep it, otherwise your wish to "delete" you from here may be granted.

This discussion has been closed.