Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 Keys For Cheap - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 Keys For Cheap

2»

Comments

• why not just use pirate windows?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@mrsdoyle said:
    why not just use pirate windows?

With any kind of piracy there are increased chances of bundled malware with loaders and such, updates breaking your activation, and all that jazz. Having an activated copy definitely has benefits in the "peace of mind" region.

Thanked by 2netomx deadbeef
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2015

Jar said: Having an activated copy definitely has benefits in the "peace of mind" region.

Even if the license is invalid, I might add.
    But, I still prefer the full legit way, with the invoice and taxes because you may never know when you upset someone up there. Any excuse will be good.

Thanked by 2netomx jar
  • @Jar said:
    With any kind of piracy there are increased chances of bundled malware with loaders and such, updates breaking your activation, and all that jazz. Having an activated copy definitely has benefits in the "peace of mind" region.

Windows Enterprise 90 days evaluation allow you to use windows for 90 days or you can Windows 7 for 120 days by using a command every 30 days, slmgr.vbs -rearm. Why use pirate copies if you can use Windows 7 without any crack etc.

You can use server 2008R2 for 180 days.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

@Nyr said:
    MSDN ≠ stolen

Stolen when sold breaching the license.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Clouvider said:
    Stolen when sold breaching the license.

You need to check the definition for stolen.

@Nyr said:

I don't need to do anything.

If you have no problem with incriminating yourself at least be decent enough to not pass others a message that it's ok and not punishable to steal someone's work.

• @Nyr said:
    You can't, the previous key doesn't work for W10 and a new one is not generated for you. Activation is based on hardware ID and a generic key is used.

So what if I get like 50% new hardware after the installation and I decide to do a fresh install? Would the Windows 10 key still be valid? (And using a local Windows account)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2015

@Nyr said:

To be fair, and you know how I feel about this particular matter by history alone, but:

A. They made the software.
    B. They set the terms.
    C. This violates those terms.

It's certainly not morally better than stealing. The dictionary definition of steal does not require a physical item held in hand. People often mistake this, comparing a digital item to physical items, no you are not taking something and leaving an empty spot on their desk but no the dictionary does not say that this is a requirement to qualify for the word either. At best, terminology is arguable, intent and disrespect to the product creator is not.

As noted in an earlier post, I didn't say I've not been guilty of it but I won't try to rationalize it. It is what it is. We could wax poetic about it all day but A, B, and C above would still all be true statements.

Thanked by 2Clouvider deadbeef
  • cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited August 2015

@deployvm
    So the next time i want to reinstall windows 10 i have to install my previous version of windows and manually upgrade to windows 10 again?

No, it should have your hardware ID and it will get automatically activated in this case.
    If you changed a lot of hardware, though, you will need to go through that again.
    I changed the disk and it worked, I am now running windows 10 on SSD, but if you change the network card and something else, it may not work.

• @maonique

Thanks. Got it!

• So.. who wants to sell me their free Windows 10 key for $10?

With the accompanying hardware (lenovo laptop, 4 gb ram 1 tb hdd etc) 300 $ for you :P

• Why nobody says grab a Linux distro over Windows?

• lifehome said: Why nobody says grab a Linux distro over Windows?

Because that's not the question in this specific thread and it would be irrelevant?

• slowdiveslowdive Member
    edited August 2015

@4n0nx said:
    So.. who wants to sell me their free Windows 10 key for $10?

It doesn't work like that, the key is almost irrelevant because on new hardware it wouldn't work. In fact I carried out the Windows 7 to 10 upgrade on two different laptops and both ended up activated. When I ran a keyfinder utility I found they had the same Windows 10 key!
    The hardware ID is the key to being able to carry out a fresh install on a laptop that has been upgraded to 10 and of course that is not transferrable to another machine.

• @slowdive damn. But if you don't upgrade OEM but retail, you will also get a new retail key right?

edited August 2015

@4n0nx said:
    slowdive damn. But if you don't upgrade OEM but retail, you will also get a new retail key right?

Process is same for OEMs And boxes. You do the upgrade and it activates itself. In no case you get a new key, with exception of some subscription licensing contract like SPLA or MSDN.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @Clouvider Ah. Reminds me of why I use a preactivated Windows instead of using my legit key. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

I installed Windows 10 (trial version) and it was really bad :( Guess I'll just wait for Windows 11, which Microsoft may or may not release if not enough people upgrade to Windows 10. :D

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @fraghostsolutions sorted me out as well :))

• 4n0nx said: @fraghostsolutions sorted me out as well :))

:)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • KMS is OK.

• @Worldwide said:
    Welcome to Windows/Office/Other Shop.

if you want to buy key that is not listed here, feel free to PM me.

Payment method only Bitcoin.

Got your self a BizSpark account now? You know that if just one of the keys you sells is discovered by Microsoft (like a customer calling them to ask something) the whole account is closed down, and all keys is blacklisted. So I understand why you are using Bitcoin, so nobody can trace you when they loose their keys and money.

Shame on you.

Thanked by 1raindog308