Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ipsystemsltd.com dead? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ipsystemsltd.com dead?

2»

Comments

• Nvm he's banned

• LESLES Member

Dead and gone

• so is he issueing pro-rated refunds ? re-launching somewhere else?

• Looks like mine finally died as well. Oh well it made a nice test bed while it was up.

• I too lost my 6USD ..

• Should i take my money from paypal?

• Mine was up through all the stolen IP trouble but it's down now. The website (both .com and .net) appear offline. Might be time to finally consider it deadpooled.

• time for everyone to contact paypal/credit card providers and have them take care of this.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@add_iT said:
    Should i take my money from paypal?

Ya, do chargeback.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited August 2015

@Infinity580 said:
    Ya, do chargeback.

Is that okay to open dispute?

How i can proof to them?

nb: i never use dispute before

• For my disputes some were refused because of it being a digital/non-tangible service. Others I had in my favour. Not sure why. Try via paypal first and then if it fails go chargeback on your credit card. Just show that you tried to contact the host regarding the matter and tried to resolve it before doing the chargeback.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2015

I saw that paypal people are increasingly reasonable lately. If there are many claims against a host, they refund in most cases. We are winning almost all disputes now, because they know we are serious host or the people claiming have bad history or both.
    We only have disputes that people did not try to solve with us first, as in most cases refund where there was no abuse.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

add_iT said: Is that okay to open dispute?

How i can proof to them?

nb: i never use dispute before

Call them and open it by phone, you will get a much better service.