Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for SMTP server or external SMTP server with no autentification, only domain.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for SMTP server or external SMTP server with no autentification, only domain.

Hello, im looking for a VPS or external SMTP (if you know a service) capable of be used as SMTP server only for outbound on cpanel.

im not going to send spam, is to offer a solution to my customers when his ip is blacklisted an i can verify they are not sending spam.

Comments

• Did you check mandrill.com out? I believe they give you the first 2,000 emails for free. We might also be able to offer something regarding a VPS, but what's your budget, preferable location and required specifications?

• SendGrid works great for this and can be implemented directly into cPanel (they have a guide too). You can get the free plan or even their pre-paid which is $1/month for 10k emails a day.

Thanked by 2dedicados doghouch
  • ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2015

@dedicados said:
    Hello, im looking for a VPS or external SMTP (if you know a service) capable of be used as SMTP server only for outbound on cpanel.

im not going to send spam, is to offer a solution to my customers when his ip is blacklisted an i can verify they are not sending spam.

I would check out mandrill or mailchannels. Both work well with cPanel/WHM.

• I have tested SendGrid and works great, thanks for all the suggestions, i will continue testing with others.