Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone live/work near VolumeDrive datacenter? Need some physical assistance plea$e
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone live/work near VolumeDrive datacenter? Need some physical assistance plea$e

ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
edited August 2015 in General

Hey guys,
Anyone live or work near the VolumeDrive datacenter in PA?

We are having a BITCH of a time getting some servers shipped out (4x 1U Dells plus a couple 1U Cisco switches) -- would appreciate any assistance in:

1) making sure they are boxed like they say they are...

and/or

2) If boxed (or if NOT boxed) remove them from the facility and head to a local FedEx (preferred.... but UPS if you really have to) store, have the FedEx/UPS storage package them up and ship them out.

Will pay for your time/gas/help! It's been like 4~ weeks now and this is getting no where.

You will be added to the our access list to be able to do this.

Thanks!

Chris

Comments

• I know there's a few people here who have colo in VD's datacenter. I'm not asking you to hurt Josh's sensitivities - I just need to get 4 machines and 2 switches out that havent been able to be for over 4 weeks now.

I don't see why he would mind if you helped me - it would save him the trouble.

Hit me up - PM or [email protected]

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Did you pay the gaz from Canada? Would be happy to do it! :P

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited August 2015

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Did you pay the gaz from Canada? Would be happy to do it! :P

I'm also available, would not charge the gas, only the airline tickets and whatever I spend while I'm there.

Just so that you can start the booking process, I need to flight from the MAD airport.

• How about asking in wht?

• Looks like things are being worked out now.
    Thanks everyone!