Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mail Delivery Fail report
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mail Delivery Fail report

Two of my domains are hosted at Google Apps Business Email. Catch all enabled. I'm getting email delivery failure report. Strange part is I'm not sending those emails. Google Apps email boxes are 2FA enabled and no way to be compromised.
I shut down webhosting for those domains for two days and I'm sure no email script in those web hosting.
So don't know how those emails are sent. I need your help.

Comments

• Just disregard those messages?

• @Nomad said:
    Just disregard those messages?

How can I disregard! I'm receiving failure report, so many emails are being delivered for sure. And It's definitely bad for my domains and me, isn't it?

• Did you check the headers of the mails? Are you sure they're legit?

Enable Dkim, SPF and domainkeys for your domains. They might help.

• Can you PM me one report content and it's header?

• Please note that spammers also started sending false maildelivery reports. I'd check them carefully to make sure that they're originating from Google's mailservers.

• @NeoXiD said:
    Please note that spammers also started sending false maildelivery reports. I'd check them carefully to make sure that they're originating from Google's mailservers.

You're right. I checked those emails carefully and found those are sent by spammers.