Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special Offer: Cheap EU Servers Quad Core 8 GB RAM for only 40 EUR/mo (44 USD)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Special Offer: Cheap EU Servers Quad Core 8 GB RAM for only 40 EUR/mo (44 USD)

AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
edited August 2015 in Offers

New offer !

Cheap dedicated servers in Europe starting from 40 EUR/mo (44 USD).

SOF01

CPU: Intel Xeon Quad Core X3430 8M Cache, 2.40 GHz

RAM: 8 GB RAM DDR3

HDD: 1x 240 GB SSD

NIC: 100 Mbps

IPs: 1 Public IP

SOF02

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz

RAM: 8 GB RAM DDR3

HDD: 1x 240 GB SSD or 1x 500 GB SATA

NIC: 100 Mbps

IPs: 1 Public IP

More plans and order form here: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?gid=18

Thank you.

Comments

• I dont think it's really cheap.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@windytime90 said:
    I dont think it's really cheap.

Hello there,

It is way below our regular price range.

Thank you.

• Where in Europe?

@fitvpn said:
    Where in Europe?

All configurations are available in Germany and Italy. The 100 Mbps connection is guaranteed to any EU destination.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Andreix said: The 100 Mbps connection is guaranteed to any EU destination.

How can you guarantee this? Do you have a dedicated 100Mbit line to every EU country for every server?

@randvegeta said:
    How can you guarantee this? Do you have a dedicated 100Mbit line to every EU country for every server?

Yes. We do.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Wow. Thats like having 2.7Gbit per server! Got a link for a speed test?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2015

Andreix said: Yes. We do.

No you don't and you can't guarantee connectivity to every EU network, that's stupid.

@Nyr said:
    No you don't and you can't guarantee connectivity to every EU network, that's stupid.

Yes we can.

If you have at least 100 Mbps connection at home,work .. etc, you can reach 100 Mbps with us. Of course, if you have, a 1 Mbps connection, it's clearly that you won't reach 100 Mbps with us.

If you want to convince yourself, feel free to order a server.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Andreix said: Yes we can.

I assume you are just a sales guy and not a technical person, because what you are promising is just dumb.

You don't have guaranteed transit or peering to EVERY European network and no one can.

Thanked by 2ImzTinoz bersy
    edited August 2015

Nyr said: You don't have guaranteed transit or peering to EVERY European network and no one can.

Just because you can't do something, doesn't mean that no one can.

I am ending this subject here. If you want to convince yourself, you can order a service and then come back here and admit that you're wrong.

Take care.

• martinandrinomartinandrino Member
    edited August 2015

Andreix said: Just because you can't do something, doesn't mean that no one can.

The internet is decentralized, you can't guarantee that your traffic won't be throttled when traveling through other networks. No one can.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

@Andreix said:

If you would be just a bit more actively on LET, you would know that @Nyr knows what he's talking about.

How he and @martinandrino already said, every server had to have a dedicated 100MBit line to EVERY EU country which are 27 to be able to provide guaranteed 100MBit to anywhere in the EU. You can't tell this to anyone who got a bit of knowledge - instead you'll miss sales because people are seeing you're trying to lie on them with your "guaranteed 100MBit to anywhere in EU".

@nexusrain said:
    How he and martinandrino already said, every server had to have a dedicated 100MBit line to EVERY EU country which are 27 to be able to provide guaranteed 100MBit to anywhere in the EU. You can't tell this to anyone who got a bit of knowledge - instead you'll miss sales because people are seeing you're trying to lie on them with your "guaranteed 100MBit to anywhere in EU".

Still, you're talking based on a hunch. I don't think you purchased a server and actually tested the bandwidth.

Have a nice day!

• @Andreix said:
    Have a nice day!

I think you have just lost every conceivable client you could of had here on LET. What a poor sales / support team you have. The fact you have no idea what you are on about just adds fuel to the fire.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

@Andreix said:
    Still, you're talking based on a hunch.

Yes, I do but I do not belive every single server of you has it's own 27 cables with 100MBit each to every country in EU. That's maybe possible, but then even an Arduino server would cost maybe 10.000$/m (if that's even enough) just because of the network, otherwise you would deadpool as soon as someone orders such a server. Or you just continue lying and say the people are testing the port speed incorrectly or whatever.

@Andreix said:
    I don't think you purchased a server

No, I didn't, because how I already wrote, if someone's already OBVIOUSLY lying even before the purchase - how should that go on??!

Either you allow people to teach you if you've got no idea or post your offers on WHT or somewhere else where many people have just no idea as well.

Cheers.

Edit: Someone else wants to join this amusing discussion? Maybe @4n0nx, @cassa or @TinyTunnel_Tom ? :p