Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Use SSL GET Sued
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Use SSL GET Sued

24khost24khost Member
edited November 2012 in General

Comments

• AsadAsad Member
    edited November 2012

Saw this last week, it's pretty ridiculous so I just laughed at it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Change the word "encryption" and no judge will be smart enough to know that's still what it is ;)

We need people like this to file ridiculous lawsuits in large quantity. The only way to fix the system is to aggravate it until it gives.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Call EFF, I am sure they will love it.

• A similar, odd patient passed by USA i.e of Go Daddy of sharing your domain name on social networks or so......

Now whats next is some one is having an enclosed patent of calculations like (2+2=4), the way(s)of typing or viewing things, sitting or eating or even speaking or even to live.

Really anything is possible, Start thinking now else some one will have a patent(s) related to thinking and writing and hence making you paralyzed..................

Great work USA (Sorry if it hearts someone, its just my very odd thoughts and are not meant to heart someone)

• A role model of a patent troll.

• gameongameon Member
    edited November 2012

@MikeIn said: A similar, odd patient passed by USA i.e of Go Daddy of sharing your domain name on social networks or so.

its this one >> domainnamewire.com/2012/09/25/go-daddy-patents-announcing-a-domain-name-registration-on-a-social-website/

Patent for 'Announcing A Domain Name Registration On A Social Website ' :|

• @gameon thanks, I actually forgot the real patent subject line.

:/

• Eat, get sued. Walk, get sued. What's next?

• DamianDamian Member
    edited November 2012

@Ishaq said: Eat, get sued. Walk, get sued. What's next?

Stop breathing my air, or I will sue you!

:D

• @Ishaq said: Eat, get sued. Walk, get sued. What's next?

Dying and breathing will get you sued.

Steve Jobs died, so if you die too, you're infringing Apple's product.

• @Damian Sorry you 6 years ran out last month!

• It's a shame some of the big names actually bothered to settle rather than taking them to court where they would have easily lost, setting precedent for any other company afterwards to do the same.

• @Damian said: Stop breathing my air, or I will sue you!

:D

Okay, I have stopped breathing fresh air.. I'm using a tube now. Will you still sue me for oxygen use? D:

• @Ishaq it wouldn't surprise me if there was someone who once upon a time patented the delivery of oxygen thru a tube :P

• @kbeezie

Now I'm going to die, and get sued for being buried under government land :<

@kbeezie said: It's a shame some of the big names actually bothered to settle

That is the beauty of it, litigation is so expensive that ppl would rather pay off.
    The patent trolls are only an accessory to the real murder of justice that happens because of high litigation costs.

• @kbeezie said: @Ishaq it wouldn't surprise me if there was someone who once upon a time patented the delivery of oxygen thru a tube :P

Got an idea , getting papers ready to apply for the patent >> Delivery of fluids via a transverse medium from source to destination .. multiple possibilities for suing ! * evil grin *

• I'm patenting proteins, screw you all!

I bet many are patented already.

• LoL, yes many proteins are already patented in their more or less specific forms (ie: synthetics).

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Wonder if anyone ever thought to patent patents.

@joepie91 said: Wonder if anyone ever thought to patent patents.

Ahahahahah :)
    Where is the thanks button :(
    Please, one week is long gone...

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited November 2012

I think I inc. the patent war with my comment.

i.e.

@MikeIn said: Now whats next is some one is having an enclosed patent of calculations like (2+2=4), the way(s)of typing or viewing things, sitting or eating or even speaking or even to live.

Really anything is possible, Start thinking now else some one will have a patent(s) related to thinking and writing and hence making you paralyzed..................

I hope by posting n forum or even by using it we are not violating patient rights, maybe some related patient would be pending and billions of people who usage internet will be sued or maybe for not using internet as well.

• @Maounique said: @joepie91 said: Wonder if anyone ever thought to patent patents.

Ahahahahah :)
    Where is the thanks button :(
    Please, one week is long gone...

Me tooo, +1

Also a patient for thanks button :\/.

• @joepie91 said: Wonder if anyone ever thought to patent patents.

I'm almost positive that was actually attempted.

• I'm the one last commenting here.
    Comments after me, and I will sue you :p

• Too many sites to be sued :)

• @kbeezie said: It's a shame some of the big names actually bothered to settle rather than taking them to court where they would have easily lost, setting precedent for any other company afterwards to do the same.

Because they probably knew that smaller companies will close up shop, so it's a easy way of killing your competition.

• I'm surprised Apple didn't fight them, they like sueing other companies. I bet the amount they sued for was cheaper than the legal fees they'd incur.

It seems like an easy patent to get over turned.

• You missed (TM). Apple might sue you now.