Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone got the Windows 10 x64 ISO available for download? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone got the Windows 10 x64 ISO available for download?

2»

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

KwiceroLTD said: I'm still in the process of customizing the shit out of Windows XP and patching it myself for security. Fuck W7, W8,*, W10, VISA, and all other crapdows.

If you hate windows so much why do you even run it?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2015

You hate VISA @KwiceroLTD? Guess you don't need a credit card, or the ability to travel internationally.

Note:
    I don't like Windows 10, it lacks support for my biometric scanner. I'll wait for drivers to update first.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    I'm still in the process of customizing the shit out of Windows XP and patching it myself for security. Fuck W7, W8,*, W10, VISA, and all other crapdows.

Have fun getting newer drivers to work, lol.

@Awmusic12635 said:
    If you hate windows so much why do you even run it?

Because he can't use Linux on a desktop.

• FlamesRunner said: You hate VISA @KwiceroLTD? Guess you don't need a credit card, or the ability to travel internationally.

I hate autocorrect. But yes I hate VISA also, I prefer mastercard.

techhelper1 said: Because he can't use Linux on a desktop.

Can't use linux on a desktop? chuckles that's why this is my only windows computer, and I mainly keep it for C# application development for freelance jobs, sure mono works fine on nix with wine, but better to have a shitdows than none at all. Now don't bring me some shit next about a virtual machine - I have them already, I just don't see the sense in using it, when I have a laptop I haven't reformatted and put debian on yet.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited August 2015

@KwiceroLTD said:
    I'm still in the process of customizing the shit out of Windows XP and patching it myself for security. Fuck W7, W8,*, W10, VISA, and all other crapdows.

Why the hate for W7? Been using 7x 64 bit Pro for 5 years with no issues whatsoever...

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • @Dillybob said:

It's an opinion, not a fact.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

He's very familiar with it. He slathers his "opinions" all over this board even after being proven wrong... Lol..

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • getvpsgetvps Member
    edited August 2015

I have this "< snipped >" , idk if is legit version or a good one, i tested one time on KVM and booting..

• my windows 8 show notification of up gradation but i didnt do yet.

• stabstab Member
    edited August 2015

@getvps said:
    I have this "< snipped >" , idk if is legit version or a good one, i tested one time on KVM and booting..

That's clearly the preview ISO...

• @stab, i not tested it. Idk how looks normal iso/installation. This win10preview is something like a demo?

• @getvps It's already been released and many people have linked to the official RTM version of Windows 10. Preview = Not Released Version

Thanked by 1getvps
  • You can get both the 32bit and 64 bit ISOs direct from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

• When you download ISO from any source, be sure to match SHA-1 key here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/securedownloads/?#searchTerm=&ProductFamilyId=606&Languages=en&ProductFamilyIds=606&FileExtensions=.iso&PageSize=10&PageIndex=0&FileId=0

Install 7zip to check SHA-1 of your downloaded ISOs.

• stabstab Member

Has anyone tried 10 and compared it to Server 2012 in terms of performance and memory usage? Joodle has a Windows 10 template for Kimsufi on his site and was wondering if it was worth trying over Server 2012, but server has pretty low footprint.

• GStanleyGStanley Member
    edited August 2015

ItsChrisG said: Do you want to come over here and cry on my lap over your jealousy? Maybe cradle my ball sack too? < You yummy little man! I'd like to hug you! >

Can I get some of your coke? Or steroids? Or both?

Keep it classy Gotzy!

Thanked by 1ItsChrisG
  • hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited August 2015

@stab said:
    Has anyone tried 10 and compared it to Server 2012 in terms of performance and memory usage? Joodle has a Windows 10 template for Kimsufi on his site and was wondering if it was worth trying over Server 2012, but server has pretty low footprint.

If you have a Vultr account (or any VPS with custom ISOs allowed and hourly billing) I have a Windows 10 ISO with VirtIO drivers integrated so you can test it out.

Personally I don't like it, but I had to use it through noVNC since I couldn't figure how to get RDP to work, lol. So I can't say to much about performance

• @hostnoob
    Could you PM me with the URL to download the Win10 w/ VirtIO drivers integrated, pretty please?

Thanks!

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@stab said:

Use the one you have a license for.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    I'll give you a suggestion why you shouldn't ever use Windows 10:

F u M$. It's time to install Linux to play Steam games.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • LoL. That's Google V2 .. extreme agressive botnet.. @Chuck, i play games on Steam+Linux and works better than Windows :O (my experience Ubuntu+Steam+Dota2). I used M$ on last 10years just to play games but now is over. \o/

Thanked by 1Chuck