Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

200 IPs IPv4 in US or IN or CA or BR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

200 IPs IPv4 in US or IN or CA or BR

elixir404elixir404 Member
edited July 2015 in Requests

Share your prices. Server specs don't matter much.

Please feel free to block SMTP ports. I don't need them for spamming or scraping. I just need them to manage some separate accounts on some web services which cause problem when accessed with same IP. I will install squid proxy server and connect with only 1 IP. So you can be sure that I am not selling any IPs.

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Can you elaborate on the usage of these IPs ?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2015

@elixir404 said:
    Share your prices. Server specs don't matter much.

Please feel free to block SMTP ports. I don't need them for spamming or scraping. I just need them to manage some separate accounts on some web services which cause problem when accessed with same IP. I will install squid proxy server and connect with only 1 IP. So you can be sure that I am not selling any IPs.

Dropping you a line

• tgk76tgk76 Member

if you may be interested in RU - 200 EUR/monthly + small server for free

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

Hi,

we offer vps hosting in USA, price from $1.20/Month - please look here: http://my.cheapdomainnamesdot.com

and we have stocks available for 200 vps.

• I can provide IPs in UKR NL and USA
    UKR - 1.2$ ip/month(100+)
    USA - 1.2$ ip/month(100+)
    NL - 1.5$ ip/month(100+)
    if you need PM me . I have limit of IPs
    Also i have clear /24 never announced for rent , price in PM

• I can do this for you in NL for 200 EUR/mo + 10 EUR /mo for an small server.

PM for more details

• I've read a while back, that they could be had for 25 cents ea. or so. in that case they were to be used for vpss with the proper justification. I can't recall whether that was USA or Europe.

• inthecloudblog said: I've read a while back, that they could be had for 25 cents ea. or so. in that case they were to be used for vpss with the proper justification. I can't recall whether that was USA or Europe.

That was a while back.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@elixir404 Sent you a PM :)

• OVH still have 256 IP's with no monthly fees afaik

• linuxthefish said: no monthly fees afaik

$3 one time setup fee. But it's a nice deal.

• linuxthefish said: OVH still have 256 IP's with no monthly fees afaik

Question is when they change their mind like the last time and change pricing to monthly again...

• @William said:
    Question is when they change their mind like the last time and change pricing to monthly again...

Well then it will be time to find new provider and waste of $3x256 if this happen any time soon :P

• Please close this thread as well. I found the supplier, thanks LET.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Closed as requested (you know @elixir404 , flag the post/thread next time and ask for it to be closed, better then bumping the thread).

This discussion has been closed.