Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pooled Resource VPS - OVZ or KVM + 2 Locations + 3 IPs + 3GB RAM $7/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pooled Resource VPS - OVZ or KVM + 2 Locations + 3 IPs + 3GB RAM $7/mo

HostMyBytesHostMyBytes Member
edited July 2015 in Offers

Thank you for checking out our LowEndTalk exclusive offer. This offer is limited stock and will sell out.

We are HostMyBytes and we have offered VPS hosting since 2014. With over 1,000 active customers we are growing fast. We are grateful to the LET community for supporting us.
Services being offered today are available in Phoenix, Arizona (PhoenixNAP) and Montreal, Canada (OVH). We are offering DDoS Protection for FREE within the promo price below.

We offer a 30-day refund guarantee to all new customers.

Now for something different...

This a pooled resource VPS offer featuring up to 3 VPS containers in either location for one low price. You can mix and match your resources how you want. Put two in Canada and one in Arizona, or the reverse. You can put three in either location or just use all the resources for a single VPS.

** You choose and control your resources on demand.**

Virtualization on this offer is KVM or OpenVZ, your choice on a per container basis when you create your virtual machines.

VPSR-P (15 Available)

KVM or OpenVZ virtualization

3 GB RAM

75 GB Disk Space

5,000GB Bandwidth

3 IPv4 Addresses

FREE DDoS Protection

Deploy up to 3 virtual machines on demand!

ORDER NOW ← $7.00 /m OR $45/yr

Need a bigger allocation? You can order more than one and get the resources combined!

BONUS: If you order 2 or more, you'll get a free DDoS-Protected IPv4 address.

Why to Choose HostMyBytes

• Undersold high performance servers (Xeon E5 CPUs)
  • RAID-10 drives for redundancy
  • Daily, automatic off-site backups
  • Two locations to choose between (Phoenix and Montreal)
  • High quality networks with DDoS Protection included for FREE
  • Fast support with 24x7 coverage (Live Chat Support available)
  • 30-Day refund guarantee for new customers

Need something special? We can arrange custom packages to meet your needs. Let's talk about how HostMyBytes can serve you. Contact Us

Comments

• Any test IP and looking glass for both locations?

• @aglodek

We do have test IP addresses. Please find them below:

Phoenix, Arizona - 199.231.84.66

Quebec, Canada - 192.99.105.144

No looking glass

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • Do you support windows or custom image? Why it is "OVZ or KVM"?

• @windytime90 Yes, we do support Windows.

It is OpenVZ or KVM because you get to choose whether you would like the OpenVZ virtualization or KVM virtualization when each VPS is created.

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • Is IPv6 possible? If so can we create IPv6 only VMs

• @TinyTunnel_Tom IPv6 is available in Montreal. You can create IPv6 only VMs, yes.

• @HostMyBytes said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom IPv6 is available in Montreal. You can create IPv6 only VMs, yes.

Will sign up as soon as I get paid then lol.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom Sounds great! You can place the order now and hold off on payment, so your spot is reserved :)

• rostinrostin Member

Control panel is SolusVM?

• @rostin Yes. You get full SolusVM reseller access

• Any chance of some extra locations?

• rostinrostin Member

grabbed one, waiting for activation :)

• @rostin All set up :)

@TinyTunnel_Tom We have a European location planned and in the works for Q4.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • I grabbed one as well thanks. What is Q4

• @solarman Thanks for the order. Q4 refers to the last quarter of the year, so we're predicting that we will have them ready between September and December. :)

• @HostMyBytes said:
    windytime90 Yes, we do support Windows.

It is OpenVZ or KVM because you get to choose whether you would like the OpenVZ virtualization or KVM virtualization when each VPS is created.

It's great. Can I bring my own license or I have to paid for an extra cost for windows license?

• @windytime90 You can do either. We provide Windows licenses at $6.95/m or you can use your own.

• @HostMyBytes said:
    rostin All set up :)

TinyTunnel_Tom We have a European location planned and in the works for Q4.

Spam me when it's open :D

• HostMyBytesHostMyBytes Member
    edited July 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom Please register for the client area, and you will automatically receive sales related emails from us via MailChimp. Unlike some, we let you actually unsubscribe at any time as we send our mail through MailChimp.

http://clients.hostmybytes.com/register.php

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • DostDost Member

I am confused the package details says 
FREE DDoS Protection but after 2 lines it says BONUS: If you order 2 or more, you'll get a free DDoS-Protected IPv4 address.

Can you explain it please? and what kind of ddos protection is it?

• DostDost Member

and how many cores?

• @Dost In Montreal, it is OVH VAC DDoS Protection protection. In Arizona, it is BlackLotus DDoS Protection. The "BONUS" just means you'll get another IP if you order two packages.

Access to 4 cores on this

• DostDost Member

@HostMyBytes thanks for explaining i am interested in it and i just ordered it but you are accepting credit/debit card only through paypal? :( Unfortunately paypal don't support my country. Don't you accept cards through Stripe / 2Checkout or other merchants?

• @Dost We support bitcoin as well :)

• DostDost Member

@HostMyBytes said:
    Dost We support bitcoin as well :)

but how to pay through card using bitcoin? i never used in past

• Disks are non-SSD? Cost for WHM/cPanel license (is it one license per VPS, or per domain, or one WHM per VPS plus how many domain license of cPanel per VPS)?

• @CotswoldPhoto The disks are non-SSD. The cost for WHM/cPanel is $13/m, paid per VPS

• nadznadz Member

out of stock?

• @nadz We're working on replenishing stock soon. You will see another offer as soon as we have more stock. :)

• sonicsonic Veteran

@HostMyBytes said:
    nadz We're working on replenishing stock soon. You will see another offer as soon as we have more stock. :)

VPS comes with ddos protection right? I dont understand "order 2 vps and get ddos protected IPv4"