Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Catalyst Host - 2GB OVZ for $7 and new Dallas location! Time to move from Chicago! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Catalyst Host - 2GB OVZ for $7 and new Dallas location! Time to move from Chicago!

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2012

@rajin90 said: what are the payment options?

Right now we're offering monthly plans but if you open a pre-sales ticket with a deal you'd like to see, Ryan will let you know if we can offer it :)

• @marcm , awesome panel. thanks.

ISPConfig3 -> ispconfig.com - it's free. Google ispconfig+howtoforge+ubuntu (or your favorite distro) and it explains how to install it. Beats the crap out of cPanel if you're willing to learn.

• @jarland how about offering a buyvmish plan 15$/year or so in the future

I'd love to. It might...be possible in small quantity. I'll start crunching some numbers ;)

edited November 2012

@jcaleb

Just for you! I did the best I could on this, tried to be very generous while making sure that I don't sacrifice quality for quantity. That is why there are 5 of these available.

Tiny OVZ
    1 CPU Core
    128MB RAM
    128MB vSwap
    30GB Storage
    400GB per month BW @ 200Mbps
    Dallas only
    $25/year
    http://catalysthost.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=36

I have no intention of offering this again prior to getting our own IP space, just FYI :)

• Thank you brother. But I don't have budget for $25/year as of this moment. I will watch out for your unmetered in the near future though.