Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have a business that's going down hill? Has running your business become a chore instead of fun?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have a business that's going down hill? Has running your business become a chore instead of fun?

trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Hello,

Are you tired of running your business? Is it a daily struggle for you to reply to tickets?

I'll buy your business! I'm open to all size businesses and, in most cases give you a good offer.

If you're interested in talking to me about the potential sale of your business please send me a PM here and I will give you my email address.

I will sign a nondisclosure for all and any information you send me and just enquiring about a sale will be kept private.

Regards,
Brendan

Comments

• You may want to specify what type of businesses you're after, otherwise I'll start sending waste management companies your way :P.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@telephone said:
    You may want to specify what type of businesses you're after, otherwise I'll start sending waste management companies your way :P.

Hosting preferably but if someone has an online business that's not based around hosting I'm still interested in hearing from someone.

• At least you're offering to buy businesses, unlike that other joke we saw the other week saying "I'll take it off your hands if you meet my requirements, and I won't pay you anything".

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • FlamesRunner said: "I'll take it off your hands if you meet my requirements, and I won't pay you anything".

Actually where is that guy. I'm gonna start a company (well duh) and get in debt under company name and gonna hand over to him

• ATHKATHK Member

@sdglhm said:
    Actually where is that guy. I'm gonna start a company (well duh) and get in debt under company name and gonna hand over to him

He's right above your post.

• ATHK said: He's right above your post.

Oh. Totally forgot his name. However I won't spoil this thread. But if someone willing to sell his hosting business for a fair amount of money, don't forget to PM me. I'm also willing to buy one.

• http://foaas.com/
    /end pitch :)

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • Some people have too much time in their hands.

Thanked by 1nitro85
  • It's a response to all the trivial "as a service" products, but perhaps a lovely acquisition.

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited July 2015

@ricardo lol... love it..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@sdglhm said:
    Some people have too much time in their hands.

Agreed.