Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have Windows 2003 ISO file? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have Windows 2003 ISO file?

2»

Comments

• @ztec said: Nothing wrong with piracy. Free the internet!

I want to support the people who put in their hard work to make a piece of software. If they decide they want to release it for free that's fine, but if they demand a license/payment for it (and if I need it) then I'm more than willing to pay for it.

I love a free internet, but even having the internet around costs us money in terms of licensing/physical infrastructure, and the construction of websites and hosting.

I mean yeah I've pirated before, but I always purchase a license if I like it/want to keep it.

• @HalfEatenPie said: I mean yeah I've pirated before, but I always purchase a license if I like it/want to keep it.

If I can afford it I will pay for it, I never installed any nulled scripts because the licences are usually always cheap. But some software is just too expensive to just buy...

I made my previous comment because people were making the TS out for a pirate with no reason.