Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chvps down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

chvps down?

DanielMDanielM Member
edited November 2011 in General

Is anyone elses vps down? i cannot access my vps nor can i access there website

Comments

• Update:

There back but very slow!

• Mine has been getting slower lately also. Claimed it is abusers. Works okay for a few mins then back to slowness. I am also having problems connecting to port 25 on mine. Tried from some other VPS I have and still same result so it is not my isp. Asked them if they blocked it and they claimed no.

• Hi Everyone,

Lately we have had a few issues with abusers, or clients that are being targeted with DDoS attacks from some other networks.
    At some point, the attacks have been up to 5GB/s+, this affecting all users in the Hardware Node.

We have taken the necessary steps to be able to respond much faster to future attacks however, some tweaking needs to be done for this, also affecting the Containers inside this hardware Node.
    We are now monitoring the load / bandwidth usage in a much more effective way and attacks such as these should not have this much effect in our network.

Again, for us its important your feedback, please reply to this if you feel there is room for improvement in any matter regarding the service we provide.

Best Regards,

Ezequiel Pineda
    Private Layer - Support Team

• How many VPS nodes do you have @ CHVPS?