Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Interested in sponsoring my site? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone Interested in sponsoring my site?

2»

Comments

• @pavs said: 2) I had very very bad experience with shared hosting, to the point that I have nightmares about them. I also like to be more hands on my site/server with plugins that might need root access to server.

One of those folks who have 20 plugins, often with 3 that do the same thing, on their Wordpress blog?

• Why would you put ads in at all which such low traffic rates...

• Experimenting. I just put them up very recently.

• He declined a pretty good offer from us ;) Guess he thought we were offering too little resources.

• I am not here to offer anything as sponsorship but I still thinks a basic 256 mb ram with 10 GB space and some proper tweaks is more than sufficient to hold upto 1000 pageviews/day or 500 unique visits.(Hopefully I am not wrong)

Also ones upon A time I too use to have a .tk site with better pageviews than yours, just kidding (Not more than 150 views/day,avg.) , which result in auto blocking of my website on shared webhost(Free) for resource usage,even after proper plugins use ..

• @MikeIn said: I am not here to offer anything as sponsorship but I still thinks a basic 256 mb ram with 10 GB space and some proper tweaks is more than sufficient to hold upto 1000 pageviews/day or 500 unique visits.(Hopefully I am not wrong)

Also ones upon A time I too use to have a .tk site with better pageviews than yours, just kidding (Not more than 150 views/day,avg.) , which result in auto blocking of my website on shared webhost(Free) for resource usage,even after proper plugins use ..

That's what we offered. 256 w/ 10GB Ram :)

• @Corey Ya and it looks fine to me atleast, If I would have a site with about.

@MikeIn said: 1000 pageviews/day or up to 500 unique visits.

I would have happily accepted the sponsorship with a powered by Badge with a smile.

• @corey thanks again for your offer and everyone else who offered. I got quite a few offers actually. I politely declined (and appreciate) all the offers and chose the one with the best specs.

Its amazing how many people are willing to help.

• @pavs said: @corey thanks again for your offer and everyone else who offered. I got quite a few offers actually. I politely declined (and appreciate) all the offers and chose the one with the best specs.

Its amazing how many people are willing to help.

I understand - I'm just surprised other people offered more!