Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers now owned by New Wave NetConnect / Chris Fabozzi / ChicagoVPS?[incorrect]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers now owned by New Wave NetConnect / Chris Fabozzi / ChicagoVPS?[incorrect]

emmd19emmd19 Member
edited July 2015 in Providers

Just ran a network lookup on the IP of my WeLoveServers VPS - and was surprised to find that particular AS was registered to New Wave NetConnect / Chris Fabozzi / ChicagoVPS? back in April. Somewhat explains why my VPS performance has gone to shit lately...

Comments

• SadySady Member

It's been a long time mate.

• emmd19emmd19 Member

@Sady said:
    It's been a long time mate.

News to me. Was it always like this, or was it a recent acquisition?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Honestly at this stage any host selling to CVPS clearly gives not a single shit about the future of their clients, how many times have we heard this story now?

That said maybe its just an IP lease and Chris bought the owner of the IP's?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

I think they're just a customer of CVPS.

• I've always had good luck with WLS' Germany location. Then a week ago I get an email saying they're closing that location due to low census and moving everyone to UK.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@dustinc said:
    I think they're just a customer of CVPS.

I don't know. The last few "just a customer"s turned out to have been silent acquisitions...

• @emmd19 Do you know what AS# ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Chris opened report confirming that WeLoveServers are just a client nothing more so this one is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.