Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Use third party control panel with Proxmox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Use third party control panel with Proxmox

gtraxgtrax Member
edited July 2015 in Help

Hello Guys,
It might be just a dumb question but I don't seem to get any direct solutions online after searching for a while, but please bear with me.

Is it possible to use a third party control panel to manage a proxmox node? Currently using a proxmox node as it gives the option to use OVZ along with KVM but now need to give control panel access to a couple of users with options to shutdown, reboot, boot (and if possible reinstall/rebuild) VPS.

If answer is "yes" could some one please suggest which control panel to use as proxmox native web panel is not very flexible in this regard.

Comments

• I use proxmox on my server here at home, and I have users that have can do all of what you ask. Just assign them the "PVEVMUser" role.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • gtraxgtrax Member

@VPSSoldiers said:
    I use proxmox on my server here at home, and I have users that have can do all of what you ask. Just assign them the "PVEVMUser" role.

Okay Great I will check that out.