Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Article writer for Linux/Windows VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Article writer for Linux/Windows VPS

2»

Comments

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

@inthecloudblog said:
    $1? are you serious?

This is very simple article like what is mysql..

• that makes it worse.. simple and only $1....

You can find many article writer on many forums who write blog post at $1 per 100 word.

• AmitzAmitz Member

If there are many - Why don't you just hire them and leave us alone with your 3rd world pricing for good quality work?

• DewlanceVPS said: This is very simple article like what is mysql..

Please do the needful.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • edited July 2015

@Amitz said:
    If there are many - Why don't you just hire them and leave us alone with your 3rd world pricing for good quality work?

It's not 3rd world country pricing related (it's just ridiculous "pricing") and that's xenofobic btw.
    I can tell for sure I pay at least tenfold what you ("European Elites" pay) hosting

edited July 2015

Don't worry, After 3 month I will hire article writers at $50 to $150 per article for 1k word but currently I am financially not so strong.

In last previous month. I was paid $45 for per article (500 word). If someone is ready to do this job then you don't need to fight on money issue.

• DewlanceVPS said: currently I am financially not so strong.

Don't got the money, don't get the goods.

• You could write your own kb.

edited July 2015

@inthecloudblog said:
    You could write your own kb.

This is not KB, this is for my blog.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If you are not interrested to write, stop posting your opinions of the price in this thread please.

You have voiced your opinion, now move on.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • What's the difference?

• inthecloudblog said: What's the difference?

There is none, someone just reported a bunch of posts.

• I can express my opinion freely. If that was directed at me you won't be telling me where I should post and what to post.
    I'm expressing my thoughts : 1 Buck is insane.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@inthecloudblog said:
    I can express my opinion freely. If that was directed at me you won't be telling me where I should post and what to post.

You are mistaking your free speech rights in your country with your free speech rights in this forum.

• You clearly got pissed off by my statements and you are now stalking me.
    Fine I won't comment any longer in this thread.

• Nyr said: Not really. Never had a "real" job and honestly don't want one for now. I declined multiple of them and I'm doing just fine without. I also have a fuckton of time to waste, go partying and enjoy life in general.

Got that. See you in 10 years. Please let your mind to get grown while you party. I was just like you back in 6-7 years when I was at high school.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@inthecloudblog said:
    I can express my opinion freely. If that was directed at me you won't be telling me where I should post and what to post.
    I'm expressing my thoughts : 1 Buck is insane.

You are free to express your opinions, on your blog, in your living room. While taking a shit in the kitchen... i don't care. On this forum we treat eachother with respect. As you already decided to move on, good for everyone. thx,

Thanked by 2AuroraZ DewlanceVPS
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@sdglhm said:
    I was just like you back in 6-7 years when I was at high school.

High school is long gone for me, but whatever.

• Nyr said: High school is long gone for me, but whatever.

Sorry to hear that.

• mikho said: While taking a shit in the kitchen...

Doesn't the forum have a rule saying nobody under 13?

This discussion has been closed.