Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal Help At Checkout On Website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PayPal Help At Checkout On Website

MarkGMarkG Member

I use PayPal on my website however when checking out I am not able to use PayPal Pro which gives you the drop down box on the whmcs page to enter credit cards so you have to go the PayPal page to enter your credit card, has anyone find a way to use PayPal on the page and how. Note my PayPal is listed in Barbados which is outside of USA. Thanks

Comments

• I think this is what you are referring to:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-payments-pro

In which case, you need to inquire directly with PayPal. This is only available to certain merchants.

• MarkGMarkG Member

I sent an email to them but your correct only USA merchants get the PayPal Pro do you know how it can be done without PayPal Pro. Thanks for the help

• I don't think it can be done without PayPal Pro (using PayPal as your processor). You may want to look at other credit card processors where you can handle them directly on your website

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

MarkG said: I sent an email to them but your correct only USA merchants get the PayPal Pro do you know how it can be done without PayPal Pro. Thanks for the help

Website Payments Pro is available to US, UK and CA: PayPal Product Availability By Country