Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AheadCloud New Website Launched :)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AheadCloud New Website Launched :)

Hello,

So for past couple of month's we have been working on our new website and finally it has reached the stage where we feel it can replace our old not so user friendly website and put it into archive :)

http://aheadcloud.com

Our team has spent lots of effort in developing the new design. I hope users will find it better than previous one :P

If you find any glitch please let us know we'll be working on fixing any bug with the site. Perfecting it and new back end integration during this weeks your feedback is really appreciated.

Regards
Bhuvnesh

Comments

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hmm other than the fact that there are a few 404's looks nice :)

http://aheadcloud.com/vps-openz.html

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • @Zappie

Thanks, inevitable 404 the mentioned one has been fixed working on others find and kill 404 :P

• Looks very neat, well done! I noticed that the Login button won't work properly, however, when you are on the About page.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • Kickass look at a first glance from my mobile

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • @Verelox

I am glad you liked it :) and the about page issue has been fixed thanks for the heads up :)

• @inthecloudblog

awesome finally our site is worthy of mobile browsing :P

• NomadNomad Member
    edited July 2015

Am I the only one who thinks using cloud images for website designs is a bit cliché?

I'm on mobile and your logo seems a bit blurry.

Page is left/right scrollable.

Those playing light underneath your offers kinda make me feel like my phone git slower and that they're we supposed to play faster.

When resized, the world map is corrupt. It's stretched towards the bottom of the page

I think unless you can point me the origin of the story, sharing customer (or sometimes so called customer) reviews ain't that wise. Makes me not trust any of them for example.

The footer contact info link doesn't start with a capital.

I can try counting the pixels on "Best Buy" icon, but I won't do it (:

The constantly moving icons of locations pisses me off.

All in all, this is a "modern" look I'ld say. Not unique neither beautiful nor innovative.

Thanked by 2The_creator Gadelhas
  • The_creatorThe_creator Member
    edited July 2015

@Nomad

Well the brand is named "AheadCloud" hence some clouds on the website :P

I'll get those issues you have mentioned fixed asap :) btw is your phone full hd screen?

Regarding reviews all of them are posted on public forums one is from LET and others are from "Torrent Invites" so people can verify them if they wish :).

Regards

• NomadNomad Member

@The_creator said:
    Nomad

Well the brand is named "AheadCloud" hence some clouds on the website :P

I'll get those issues you have mentioned fixed asap :) btw is your phone full hd screen?

Regarding reviews all of them are posted on public forums one is from LET and others are from "Torrent Invites" so people can verify them if they wish :).

Regards

Well, it's a Galaxy Note 3, so I wouldn't say it's not full HD. I don't know what partial HD is either. (:

Check out here for some screenshots. http://imgur.com/a/d8ytS

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Nice : )

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • riuriu Member

" I am just looking at clouds and wondering, which cloud has my data?" Jokes apart - nice design, good layout.
    If I may say - consider replacing black color, as it doesn't have synergy with blue.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • @Nomad

Thanks for the effort of taking the screen really appreciate it mate :)

@cloudvider

Glad you liked it :)

@riu said:
    " I am just looking at clouds and wondering, which cloud has my data?" Jokes apart - nice design, good layout.
    If I may say - consider replacing black color, as it doesn't have synergy with blue.

Well thats security through obscurity :P. I'll pass your suggestion to our designer to find a better combination with blue.

• Cool design. Few elements seems like little overlapping on my screen.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • @sdglhm

Thanks if you can pm me screenshot or your screen resolution I'll get them fixed asap.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

"Our support staff is their for you" should be "there" on the home page. Have a native english speaker proofread the rest of the site - some of the grammar is a bit weird. Overall site looks good, but no reason as to why we should choose your service instead of the other billion hosting companies out there.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • The_creator said: Thanks if you can pm me screenshot or your screen resolution I'll get them fixed asap.

Oh nevermind. Sorry. I forgot to turn off one of my dev plugins.

It looks awesome now. Great web design.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • draziloxdrazilox Member
    edited July 2015

Should the logo be vertically centered at the top? Now it looks a bit dumb in my opinion. Also the animated map markers are really annoying. Also on map marker hover, the location name's font is Comic sans. Otherwise I think it's pretty good.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • Yes. Animated pins are making my head dizzy.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • PeroniPeroni Member

@sdglhm said:
    Yes. Animated pins are making my head dizzy.

I agree, shit is annoying.

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • Where are your shared hosting servers located?

• @shovenose

I knew was missing something hired a nice guy to proofread :) thanks for reminder.

@drazilox,@sgdhlm,@Peroni

All mentioned issues will be fixed in todays update thanks for the feedback :)

@Steve111

Shared hosting servers are in Netherlands.

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited July 2015

When those 4 reviews slides one after another in an infinite loop, the page is automatically scrolling up and down by a bit. My

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • Steve111 said: Where are your shared hosting servers located?

Everything is in the klout

• @The_creator said:
    Steve111

Shared hosting servers are in Netherlands.

Really? Cause Whoishostingthis says that you're hosted in the USA:

• Maybe they're not hosting their own site on their shared server. :)

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • It's nice, but on mobile, there's an element that sticks out of the container, rendering it "un-responsive" rather that "responsive." Also, the animation behind the locations section lags my S5 :/

Consider disabling it for mobile users :)

Thanked by 1The_creator
  • @rahulks

Yes thats because of the adaptive height of the slider :) some reviews are longer than other hence change in height.

@GIANT_CRAB

what? :/

@Steve111

As you might have noticed on the website it says we have two US location one of them is "Kansas City" our main site is hosted there. Shared hosting servers are located in different dc in Netherlands.

@sdglhm

Correct :)

@doghouch

New update is yet to be uploaded this is one of the issue which will be fixed.

• I like that netting effect when you use the navbar.

Thanked by 1The_creator