Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onra Host - LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider - LA & NYC - 100% Pure SSD - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Onra Host - LowEndTalk's Premier Shared and Reseller Hosting Provider - LA & NYC - 100% Pure SSD

2»

Comments

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited July 2015

I've already addressed every issue you may have with full, detailed explanations. Mods/Admins have seen it and I have not been contacted. Your opinion, is your opinion. I will not be addressing or replying back to any more claims on the matter.. I will not play your childish LET drama you spew everywhere else.

@AnthonySmith PM'ed

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OnraHost said: I've already addressed every issue you may have with full, detailed explanations.

No you haven't.

• @OnraHost Is there any (basic at least) DDoS protection? Where's better - LA or NY? Thanks.

• @Anna_Parker We picked both our LA and NY locations with the highest level of standards. You won't go wrong with either choice..the better option being what your users are going to be closer to. Asia and the Americas? pick LA....Europe and the Americas? pick NYC.

At the moment no DDoS protection is included in shared plans, but our NYC location is introducing it in the next month or two, free of charge to all current and future clients :D