Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which VPS can use BlueStacks ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which VPS can use BlueStacks ?

Please help !

Comments

• noamannoaman Member

If you want to run android...buy a KVM VPS and then install virtual box and then runs android images from there.Before buying that make sure your Hosting provider allow you u to emualte

• cociucociu Member

@vaotam i can provide you a kvm and we allow bluestacks

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • TheLonelyTheLonely Member
    edited July 2015

(Use genymotion instead of bluestacks, much better imo)

• @cociu said:
    vaotam i can provide you a kvm and we allow bluestacks

Allow is 1 thing, but runable is another thing. Bluestacks requires a lot of resource and graphic intensive.

• noamannoaman Member

Depends what you want to run on blue stacks... Graphics..that's a big no..if u get it working pm.me

• MuZoMuZo Member

windytime90 said: Bluestacks requires a lot of resource and graphic intensive.

Traffic said: @windytime90 In fact it requires a GPU.

noaman said: if u get it working pm.me

• noamannoaman Member

Congratz...then...could u post resource allocations

• MuZoMuZo Member

noaman said: Congratz...then...could u post resource allocations

Cloudsigma free trial plan: 1 core @ 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 35GB SDD, no graphic card

• noamannoaman Member

Good...but.. I need to know how much ram bluckstacks use...

• MuZoMuZo Member

noaman said: Good...but.. I need to know how much ram bluckstacks use...

I deleted the VM now, anyway from what I've seen in the task manager it was way more CPU hungry (80-100%) than RAM.

Spin up a free trial VM at cloudsigma and check the RAM usage for the app that you want to run.

• noamannoaman Member

Thax man

• NomadNomad Member

Get a raspberry/banana/odroid.
    Install Android.
    Send it for Colo.

Last I remember @MSPNick was doing it for cheap. Also there are 1 or 2 more providers who did colo single board devices.

• MuZo said: anyway from what I've seen in the task manager it was way more CPU hungry (80-100%)

that's to be expected on a slow E5 though (since the single thread of them is about the same as the AMD FX series.