Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Colo in Seattle
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Colo in Seattle

0xdragon0xdragon Member
edited July 2015 in Requests

Hey guys,

Colo for a server in Seattle under $40, required specs are:

• 1U/1-2A
  • Network 100mbit or higher (no preference), traffic amount is not a big issue.
  • Preferred pickup from Incero

Give me your best offers :)

Huh? 0xdragon?
  1. Whoah.39 votes
    1. I'm so butthurt at him -.-
      35.90%
    2. Yo.
      33.33%
    3. Who?
      30.77%

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Sorry, had to do it :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

So is CloudCommando back up then or did I miss a beat?

Thanked by 3daman iKeyZ 4n0nx
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Maybe wow rack? But your budget is probably too low.

• @0xdragon where is your friend @GoodHosting ?

Thanked by 24n0nx adxn
  • @jbiloh said:
    Maybe wow rack? But your budget is probably too low.

Is that where CC Seattle is?

linuxthefish said: Is that where CC Seattle is?

Yes we are very small in Seattle so we work with Wow Rack as it doesn't make sense for us to operate our own facility/computer room.

We've been very happy with Wow Rack and would recommend them.

Thanked by 3VNKen linuxthefish adxn
  • VNKenVNKen Member
    edited July 2015

Jon,

Thanks for your feedback!

We are actually running a special right now via our ColoInSeattle.com brand for single server colocation up to our full cabinet offers.

@0xdragon - please checkout http://coloinseattle.com/freecolo.php.

You would pay only $12.50/mo until the end of the year, then normal rates apply which would be $29/mo. However if you wanted a full cabinet, you could get it for as low as $200/mo until the end of the year. After that, normal rates apply which would be $500/mo.

That's a great deal!

Thanked by 1VNKen
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Any reason you're moving out of Incero?

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited July 2015

@VNKen said:

What's 1 Mbps OOB internet connection?

Edit: nvm found it

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited July 2015

@AnthonySmith said:
    So is CloudCommando back up then or did I miss a beat?

It hasn't been down. If you have a service with an issue, open a ticket.

@PhotonVPS said:
    Any reason you're moving out of Incero?

Just don't need to be paying as much.

@VNKen said:
    Jon,

Thanks for your feedback!

We are actually running a special right now via our ColoInSeattle.com brand for single server colocation up to our full cabinet offers.

0xdragon - please checkout http://coloinseattle.com/freecolo.php.

You would pay only $12.50/mo until the end of the year, then normal rates apply which would be $29/mo. However if you wanted a full cabinet, you could get it for as low as $200/mo until the end of the year. After that, normal rates apply which would be $500/mo.

Checking you out now :) Edit: That 24 month commit puts me off, sorry :/

• VNKenVNKen Member

@hostnoob said:
    Edit: nvm found it

Insurance :)

• @VNKen said:
    Insurance :)

Why is there a 24 mth commit upfront?

• @0xdragon said:

To insure they get their free 6 month loss in sales back ;)

• VNKenVNKen Member
    edited July 2015

It's part of the deal. You can do 12 months too, but the colo space would not be free. It would just be a flat $29/mo.

• VNKenVNKen Member
    edited July 2015

@OnraHost said:
    To insure they get their free 6 month loss in sales back ;)

It's true, but for anyone who plans on having the space for two years or more anyway will find it beneficial.

• @VNKen said:
    It's part of the deal. You can do 12 months too, but the colo space would not be free. It would just be a flat $29/mo.

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather not fork out that much upfront right now :)

• VNKenVNKen Member
    edited July 2015

@0xdragon said:
    Thanks for the offer but I'd rather not fork out that much upfront right now :)

Huh? Are you under the impression that you must prepay through the term? If so, that is not correct. It's just a commit.

Commit ≠ prepay. It just means you will commit to pay the monthly price for that term.

• @VNKen said:
    Commit ≠ prepay. It just means you will commit to pay the monthly price for that term.

Ah, right :) Do you allow transfers of hardware between hands during this time, and what are the penalties for breaking the contract time (eg. moving to another provider)? Would you be able to assist with my transfer between locations (from Incero to you)?

• VNKenVNKen Member
    edited July 2015

0xdragon said: Ah, right :) Do you allow transfers of hardware between hands during this time, and what are the penalties for breaking the contract time (eg. moving to another provider)? Would you be able to assist with my transfer between locations (from Incero to you)?

Unfortunately, I do not generally handle the contracts. However from my experiences, you would be liable for the remaining months of the contract that has not been paid. I'd assume it would be no different with us or any other provider, but you are free to email [email protected] to ask for a firm answer.

As far as "transfers of hardware between hands", would you mind clarifying this?

And yes, we could assist with moving your hardware.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited July 2015

@VNKen said:

Excellent, I'll be signing up today! :)

VNKen said: As far as "transfers of hardware between hands", would you mind clarifying this?

Say if I sold my server hardware, would I be able to transfer the colo to them as well?

• VNKenVNKen Member

@0xdragon said:
    Say if I sold my server hardware, would I be able to transfer the colo to them as well?

Yes as long as they are willing to assume the contract.

• @VNKen said:

Do you have a direct connection to CNServers or the Six?

• Hi there,

Yes, we are connected to SIX.

• @VNKen said:
    Hi there,

Yes, we are connected to SIX.

do you have promo another location? especially jakarta :D

• Hey guys, I appreciate that you have questions, but instead of bumping my old thread, please keep it in PM. Thanks!

@mpkossen @mikho please close. I've flagged this a couple of days ago, so tagging you in now :)

This discussion has been closed.