Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowendspirit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowendspirit

NickmanNickman Member
edited July 2015 in General

just paid yesterday, and today I submit a ticket, and then seems the account was delated.
don't know what happened
anyone have same experience?

Comments

• http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/58387/what-s-the-login-port-of-lowendspirit#latest

Let me guess: account was not deleted, but you forgot the email (the wrong one) so you can no longer login.

• @Traffic said:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/58387/what-s-the-login-port-of-lowendspirit#latest

Let me guess: account was not deleted, but you forgot the email (the wrong one) so you can no longer login.

no, actually I get the the wrong email address back through the auto record of chrome, and login to the cp, and then I submit the ticket. otherwise I even can't submit the ticket. but now, can't login, and even tried to reset the password, it showed "No client account was found with the email address you entered" I used the wrong email address

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Still, if you need help you should first ask for support in LowEndSpirit forum, don't send a ticket. Specially if it was your fail.

Thanked by 2Traffic gestiondbi
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

Nyr said: Still, if you need help you should first ask for support in LowEndSpirit forum, don't send a ticket. Specially if it was your fail.

Correct.

@Nickman, you agreed to this when buying a LES VPS.

• @Traffic said:
    Nickman, you agreed to this when buying a LES VPS.

if they don't reply, they can close my ticket, but don't understand, why delate my account

• @Traffic said:
    Nickman, you agreed to this when buying a LES VPS.

yeah, but the TOS don't say they will delate my account if I submit a ticket

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

Have to posted in the LES forum? http://forum.lowendspirit.com/

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited July 2015

8) This is a self managed service without support.

14) Your email address must be valid, if we get any none deliverable messages your account will be suspended.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

order id please, or anything you can use to identify yourself?

If you're not granted an account you will always be refunded.

also.. which location, lowendspirit is 4 different hosts :-)

Right, I think I tracked you down.

tl;dr your account is active, you asked for your email address to be changed and it was but you are still trying to use the old one :)

• @AnthonySmith said:
    you asked for your email address to be changed and it was but you are still trying to use the old one :)

dat fail! man some people arent worth time...

Tripleflix said: dat fail! man some people arent worth time...

To be fair @qq hate inceptionhosting.com and have done for 5 years so deliver-ability of emails is not guaranteed to @qq.com switched over to mandrillapp from authSMTP recently and trying to get it resolved though.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Right, I think I tracked you down.

tl;dr your account is active, you asked for your email address to be changed and it was but you are still trying to use the old one :)

sorry, found it now. thanks for your help