Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MisterHost.net - downtime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MisterHost.net - downtime

tronyxtronyx Member
edited July 2015 in Providers

Hi,

I have a VPS at MisterHost but now its suspended in VPS panel. I tried to access their website at misterhost.net but no response. I'm their customer since January, didnt got any message about this.

Any ideas whats going on with misterhost?
@MisterHost_NET

Comments

• Site loads here without issue, so maybe they are having a routing issue to your location?

Cheers!

• tronyxtronyx Member
    edited July 2015

Their site went up, everything works now. They had some small problems with automatically suspension.

Close thread!

• edited July 2015

We have a issue with server07 at the moment. We are working to fix it.

@tronyx said:
    MisterHost.net - shutdown ?

In the next 10 years I don't think so :)

Update:
    All VPS's that was suspended are up and running. (IO issue) Fixed.
    Hosting accounts: MySQL loads to slow... will be upgraded to MariaDB 10.x (We have a MySQL backup so nothing can go wrong).

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

MisterHost_NET said: nothing can go wrong

Hum... Are you sure you are in so good terms with Murphy?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Don't step on the Murphy's toes :).

• I have a VPS with MisterHost since last 5 months and didn't face any downtime till now. I think better to change this title as it will mislead others..

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

praveen said: I have a VPS with MisterHost since last 5 months and didn't face any downtime till now. I think better to change this title as it will mislead others..

So is it down now, or you mean it hasn't been down so far?

• For me.. 'till now' means now also it is up.. I am not one who post downtime on LET the moment it goes down.Hope it is clear now @traffic

• raxv2raxv2 Member

yes there site was down and also loads very slow

• raxv2raxv2 Member

i bought cpanel hosting from them and it a big mistake the server07 is completely fucked up site loads in about 40 to 60 even after the database was upgraded

• edited July 2015

We are back to normal now. Am really sorry for the incident.

Thank you for the title change! There was no downtime on Virtual Servers, we are serving a 100% Uptime since 400+ days. There was ~8 min downtime in hosting account due to VPS restart. Yes, there was a high load caused by MySQL that have been fixed.

raxv2 said: loads in about 40 to 60 even after the database was upgraded

Can you please check it now? Any ticket ID? Link of your site? Thank you.