Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor - new Romania location - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor - new Romania location

2»

Comments

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

@linuxthefish said:
    Is it OpenVZ ploop? This might explain the dd increase.

It's indeed enabled for the node, yes.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish bersy
  • berndy2001berndy2001 Member
    edited July 2015

@HostSailor: i ordered inadvertently by banktransfer-payment (and a 2nd time with paypal) - now i get emails that you will suspend my acocunt? Can i ignore that or what should i do?

And how long is the promo code valid?

serverbear (nl-openvz 512mb ram)

• cociucociu Member

buhuhuuuuuuuuuuuu Romania, Romania ...

edited July 2015

@berndy2001 said:
    HostSailor: i ordered inadvertently by banktransfer-payment (and a 2nd time with paypal) - now i get emails that you will suspend my acocunt? Can i ignore that or what should i do?

And how long is the promo code valid?

serverbear (nl-openvz 512mb ram)

If the service is paid, then yes you can ignore the unpaid one, we would only cancel the unpaid invoices if they're not paid, as for the promo it goes till 31/07/2015

• berndy2001berndy2001 Member
    edited July 2015

@HostSailor: thx, yes - 2nd service is paid and active - have it for a few days and i´m satisfied.

"Free incoming bandwidth" means downloads on the server does not raise the traffic rounter in solusvm - right? I did system updates, installed software, etc. and traffic counter says 10gb? image

• @berndy2001 "incoming" means what goes to the VPS (uploads).

• @hostingwizard_net Yes, so I see it, so it's a bug?

@berndy2001 said:
    hostingwizard_net Yes, so I see it, so it's a bug?

May you please private me your email so I can open a ticket with you and have someone assist you with all your queries.