Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM VPS Reseller Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM VPS Reseller Panel

Hey guys,

Do you know any providers that provide solusvm reseller panels?

Thanks and Regards

Comments

• @davidgestiondbi @HostMyBytes @ConstantVPS @sambling @suraj4u

Those people have offered VPS reseller accounts in the past.

• @Traffic Thanks, I am trying to contact them.

• Please open a ticket at https://eezpal.com/portal/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3

We can tailor you a package on your request.

• @Traffic thanks for the mention. Here are the VPS reseller plans

Feel free to reach out to us via live chat, ticket, or even place a phone call.

• Little reminder:

The SolusVM reseller panel is outdated, without many features a reseller should have.
    For example, you don't have the option to select IPs, delegate IPv6 blocks, modify resources of a VPS, control a VPS directly from the panel (right now, you need to shadow into the client's account and use the serial console), migrate a VPS to another node, and worst of all, no RESELLER API.

All this is fixed in SolusVM 2.0, which should be released soon.

• FlamesRunner said: The SolusVM reseller panel is outdated, without many features a reseller should have. For example, you don't have the option to select IPs, delegate IPv6 blocks, modify resources of a VPS, control a VPS directly from the panel (right now, you need to shadow into the client's account and use the serial console), migrate a VPS to another node, and worst of all, no RESELLER API.

This is a good point, but all of this can be remedied by contacting your provider and requesting them to take care of any of those actions from their end. Of course, it isn't ideal, but it's better than being stuck in the dark. :)

I'm really looking forward to SolusVM 2.0 though.

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited July 2015

@thatsfine I can provide SolusVM's reseller panel with any vps plan, although I would warn you in advance that it kinda sucks. The panel has relatively limited functionality and, unless something has changed recently, hasn't been updated in years.

I haven't researched it in a while and could be wrong, but I don't think any sort of billing automation is possible with it either. Why not just get a full SVM license?

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

You can send us a message via http://www.quadcone.com/contact to get resource based re-seller pricing :)

• BruceBruce Member

anyone compared it to the virtualizor reseller module, and/or their "cloud" accounts?

• yup SolusVM reseller panel sucks, not of much use.

• Hello,

We can provide you with Virtualizor reseller panel.

Regards,

Sid, FlameHosting Operations

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

Traffic said: Those people have offered VPS reseller accounts in the past.

Thanks.

We offer

• virtualizor based reseller on Los Angeles, lenoir and FR on KVM & ovz

• solus on Lenoir and NL -only KVM