Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

boxbilling for startup - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

boxbilling for startup

2»

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2015

@gemuruhco said:
    Topic Closed.

Though the community tries to help, you treat everyone like they're your subjects or something. Seriously, if you can't cough up $15, you'll end up in the pool with Jonny.

Side note: Who ever gave you the right to tell people not to post on a LowEndTalk topic? It's not yours.

About BoxBilling: most people at technology-related forums will know that BoxBilling is terrible and won't consider your offers. WHMCS will always be better. (even hackers stopped trying to break in because there wasn't any effort to fix bugs and patch things)

• well, this IS a public forum.............. freedom of post?

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

@Nixtren said:
    I don't trust BoxBilling to be honest, they said it was going open-source, but that never happened. You are better with something like WHMCS or Blesta. I personally prefer Blesta.

Edit: It seems they have open-sourced, I'll check it out.

Edit 2: Wait, they are "100% open-source" licensed under Apache License, and you have to get a Pro license to get some features like "Unlimited products"? Could someone please explain me if I'm missing something?

It happened: https://github.com/boxbilling/boxbilling

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Go straight with WHMCS. Why the hassle of BoxBilling switch over to WHMCS later ??